I must be the clumsiest person in the world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemonboy

Refugee
A couple of weeks ago the biking accident......

and I just cut my finger while chopping up parmesan and it won't stop bleeding.....:lol:

I am as clumsy as :bono:!!!

Are any of you out there like me?? Share your stories......:wink:

Last edited:
awww :hug:

I am the #1 klutz in my family, with the most emergency room accident related visits (most of them in my childhood, but I still hold the record :yes: )

:hmm: let's see:

- left hand slammed in a door (all the fingernails fell off - nice one I know :huh: )

- sprained ankle jumping off a couch (don't ask :reject: )

- another sprained ankle rough housing with my dad

- right hand slammed in door, tip of my middle finger got cut off and had to be reattached (another lovely image :reject: )

so far, in my adult years, I have been accident free (so far anyway :shifty: )

my sister takes the cake though - she got hit in the head by a hockey puck while watching a game in college and got to have five staples in her head :(

edit: I forgot to mention the time I hit my head on metal tampon dispenser in the ladies restroom at college. I had put my bookbag on the floor while I washed my hands, and had forgotten it was directly under the metal box. So I bent down to get it and when I stood up, ouch! I hit my head hard on the corner of the box. I saw stars and found out that the head bleeds alot :yikes:. The worst part was a friend took me to the student health clinic, and they had to have a form as to what happened, and she wrote down "hit her head on a tampon dispenser" :lol:

Last edited:
Ow. You poor people (your fingernails fell off, kelly? Eeehhh...*Makes face* Thanks for sharing)

I have had a few klutzy moments here and there, definitely...let's see here...

-Slammed my finger into a car door
-Bumped a lamp that didn't have a shade on it at the moment with my elbow...unfortunately, the lamp was on at the time, and I therefore got a nice little burn on said elbow
-Spilled a bowl of Rice a Roni all over my leg and got a really good burn over a good portion of my upper leg as a result of that
-Slipped and slid down the stairs in my old house one night as I was coming down them
-Ran out to my kitchen in the house I live in now one night to get something, slipped, tripped over my own feet, and fell to the floor (was okay, though)
-Was sitting in a lawn chair on the top step of one of my old houses (this was way back when I was a kid). The chair was facing our porch, and the back of it was right up against the edge of the top step. I leaned back in the chair-and tumbled down the steps, chair and all, and hit my head on the sidewalk. :|.
-Fell off my tricycle, and later on, my bicycle
-Leaned back on my bed one night and tumbled off it onto the floor

So, yeah, there's some of my less graceful moments. The scary part is, though, if you were to ask my sister and dad this same question, they'd beat my list by a long shot, my dad especially.

Angela

I've sprained my ankle an undetermined number of times. Unfortunately the last time was in Cleveland at the June U2 Fan/HOF party. The most totally bizarre case was in December of 1999 when I was packing my car after a Ren-Faire event. I just fell in the parking lot and sprained the hell out of the ankle, out of nowhere. :reject: :help: :banghead: :shocked: :censored:

A day does not go by where I don't walk into something.

A few months ago I was playing that dancing video game with someone at Dave & Busters and I jumped off the stage and turned my ankle...it was swollen and painful for a few days. :reject: I refer to that one as my Bono injury.

Fingers in doors and drawers, kicking things and hurting my toes...it's all part of a week for me!

I'm an ass. And proud of it.

*cracks her knuckles* People, people ... step aside. Make way for the master.

Everyone who knows me insists that I should be wearing a helmet at ALL times. If I go to the emergency room one more time, I get a toaster oven.

I have:

- given myself a serious concussion getting my socks.

-I've almost set Scottphisto's apartment on fire a MINIMUM Of five or six times. Not a WORD of a lie, there are scortchmarks people, charred things ... fire. *plays with a lighter*

-whist performing a happy dance at my friend's place, I tripped over the phone cord and fell down a flight of stairs. That was another concussion.

- In fact, I've fallen down stairs: on halloween dressed up like bono, in an evening gown when my high heel BROKE, onstage in an operetta (in a GOWN), on a bus as it crossed the canadian border, and finally down a HARD wood set of stairs INTO a full length mirror.

- I was speaker dancing in a club when I fell off and tore ALL The ligaments in my right ankle. My good friend dorion had to carry me off the dancefloor and two bouncers picked me up and carried me between them down the stairs. This was right before christmas and the mall santas were having their party. In their costumes. They all thought I was the stripper. So I'm being carried down a HUGE flight of stairs by two beefy guys to a crowd of fifty santas who are whistling and yelling at me to "TAKE IT OFF BABY!!!!".

Dorion was laughing her fool ass off.

- I fell down at work off of my high heels and INTO a wall of shelves, I knocked ALL The sweaters off on my way down. My coworkers now refer to falling down and making a COMPLETE, SPECTACULAR ass of oneself as "pulling a jen". Such as ... "Oh my god this girl in the club last night TOTALLY pulled a Jen. It was great."

- Fell INTO a bass guitar once. Don't ask.

There's more, but i'm too lazy to type it and I'm afraid I sprained my finger reaching for the shift button.

:bono:

Re: I'm an ass. And proud of it.

bluephisto said:
*cracks her knuckles* People, people ... step aside. Make way for the master.

Everyone who knows me insists that I should be wearing a helmet at ALL times. If I go to the emergency room one more time, I get a toaster oven.

I have:

- given myself a serious concussion getting my socks.

-I've almost set Scottphisto's apartment on fire a MINIMUM Of five or six times. Not a WORD of a lie, there are scortchmarks people, charred things ... fire. *plays with a lighter*

-whist performing a happy dance at my friend's place, I tripped over the phone cord and fell down a flight of stairs. That was another concussion.

- In fact, I've fallen down stairs: on halloween dressed up like bono, in an evening gown when my high heel BROKE, onstage in an operetta (in a GOWN), on a bus as it crossed the canadian border, and finally down a HARD wood set of stairs INTO a full length mirror.

- I was speaker dancing in a club when I fell off and tore ALL The ligaments in my right ankle. My good friend dorion had to carry me off the dancefloor and two bouncers picked me up and carried me between them down the stairs. This was right before christmas and the mall santas were having their party. In their costumes. They all thought I was the stripper. So I'm being carried down a HUGE flight of stairs by two beefy guys to a crowd of fifty santas who are whistling and yelling at me to "TAKE IT OFF BABY!!!!".

Dorion was laughing her fool ass off.

- I fell down at work off of my high heels and INTO a wall of shelves, I knocked ALL The sweaters off on my way down. My coworkers now refer to falling down and making a COMPLETE, SPECTACULAR ass of oneself as "pulling a jen". Such as ... "Oh my god this girl in the club last night TOTALLY pulled a Jen. It was great."

- Fell INTO a bass guitar once. Don't ask.

There's more, but i'm too lazy to type it and I'm afraid I sprained my finger reaching for the shift button.

:bono:

*sigh* And I love her. See, you know how guys sit around telling stories about the time they killed a bear with their teeth, or jumped out of a burning building, or took down 8 guys in a barfight? All I have to do is say "I fell in love with and am dating this woman."

EVERYONE: O_O Dood...that's hardcore....

*beers bought for me*

Rotfl...

not to mention I broke his computer mouse with his head. Don't ask.

:heart:

Brave man ... a very brave man.

Things I have done TO scott:

1. Set one of his towels on fire
2. Dyed his underwear and batman washcloth pink
3. Broke his mouse with my head.
4. Broke a wall when I moved a table
5. Set one of the walls on fire, charred it.
6. Broke a table.
7. Broke his bed (hee hee) well he helped with that.
8. Burnt a cd holder of his with a candle.
9. Hairdye on the wall and door and carpet
10. Spilled candle wax all over his house
11. Almost sparked an electical fire by shorting his powerbar out with my necklace. HUGE spark. SMOKE. Not good.
12. Gave him a few dozen heart attacks with nearly falling off bridges, etc.

That's just off the top of my head.

*GRIN*

bluephisto said:
4. Broke a wall when I moved a table

:eyebrow:...how'd you manage to do that?

Also, all the other stuff you'd done to yourself and Scott...good lord! You'd have a grand time with my dad and sister!

Scott...you must really love her if you can withstand all that stuff. :). You and bluey gonna have a lot of fun stories to tell your children someday. :p.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

Scott...you must really love her if you can withstand all that stuff. :). You and bluey gonna have a lot of fun stories to tell your children someday. :p.

Angela

I do really love her, but I FEAR any child we produce.

*Children of the Corn + Jerry Lewis*

Back
Top Bottom