I missed ADAM on Irish TV??????!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IrishThunder

The Fly
I was unable to access this site yesterday but I just read on the news section about Gay Byrne auctioning the Bike he was given by U2.

Apparently Adam was on his show on New years eve, and I missed it!!!!!

I did not realise until about 12.30 that Gay was on tv, and at that point his last guest Samantha Mumba was on.

Did anyone see Adam on it???/

It had to be Adam, I am very intrigued by comments I have read about him but never hear him speak! I always watch Irish tv and the one night I don;t I miss him!!!!!!

Plus I can;t get the quicktime video of it to work!

I wonder if you can buy the tape of RTE?? 0h I am so mad at myself!

Ok back again, he looked lovely\!!!!!!!! If you click on one of the links in the news section they have a picture of him and Gay, he is much taller than I thought.

gayadam2.jpg

Last edited:
I saw it in Quicktime and it was really good!! He talked about his trip to Nepal and how there is an album coming and a tour should follow it! thats about all that he talked about! i love his voice!!!:drool:

When I click on the quicktime address I window opens but nothing appears. It obviously worked for you, maybe its down at the moment.

gaybyrne_adam03_s.jpg

Oh my God. He REALLY looks like my P.E teacher. And they are the same age. I'm starting to think they are twins or something...

Adam Looks Sooooo Goooood...

Thank you, Tee Hee, for letting us know about that link to Adam's New Year's Eve appearance! :bow:
I've just finished watching it. Adam looks sooooooo goooooood, so well-rested and happy.

I really, REALLY like this man!

Diane

IrishThunder said:

I did not realise until about 12.30 that Gay was on tv, and at that point his last guest Samantha Mumba was on.

When is Gay never on tv? :laugh:

Re: Re: I missed ADAM on Irish TV??????!!!!!!!!!

Lara Mullen said:

When is Gay never on tv? :laugh:

Gay has not been on tv for ages, well mainstream programmes. I thought since he did not do the entertainment type show anymore if anyone was to do a show on New years eve it would be Pat Kenny.

I wish Gay was on more, and not "who wants to be a millionaire?", I really like him as a presenter.

Finally got to watch the clip but nobody prepared me for those horrible words "GIRLFRIEND!!!!"

I was not prepared for it, that night on the chat when Adam was is India and going to bed I convinced myself (wishful thinking) suzie would not be beside him. And she was!!!!!!!!!!!!:no:

The only good news was he did not say financee or wife!!!

He looked very cute !!!

i guess our adam has lost his glasses cause the last 2 times hw was out (tv appearance and the pic of the Xmas party) he had contacts.

i luv him with glasses but i have to admit it's nice to see those beautiful blues without the shades. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom