I miss MacPhisto!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SamanthaPuff

War Child
There used to be so many hot MacPhisto pics on this forum, now whenever I come I never see any. Don't you girls love MacPhisto anymore? I want to see him in all his glory, would you please pull out all your MacPhisto pics (if you still have any) and show him to me!

I'm in the dungeon looking for action! Bluey and Miss MacPhisto, my dungeonmates, don't you both want our man too? PLEEEEEEESE!

------------------
~"Mirrors on the ceiling, we drink champagne on ice, and she said "we are all just prisoners here, of our own device"~

From Hotel California, but referring to those of us trapped in Mr. MacPhisto's dungeon

mac_city2.jpg

------------------
She never really belonged to me

U2 Take Me Higher
Macphisto's Mansion

I hope this works and no evil red X's attack.
---------------------------------------------If you're going to have pictures of the Great and Wonderfully beyond Sexy Mr. MacPhisto then one MUST have this one.
macphisto.jpg

macfountain.jpg

A Beatiful Day...A Beatiful Man

macmirror.jpg

Mirror Mirror On The Wall...who's that sexy mofo I see before me...why it's Mr. MacPhisto

U2mirror.jpg

Oh lookie...it's MacPhisto's alter ego...The Fly. hehe The best of both worlds right there.

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Thank you very much for this immense hotness!

Where are Bluey and Miss MacPhisto? This dungeon isn't that big, they gotta be somewhere-

*searching*

AAAAAHHHHH!! A three way snuggle-thon with MacPhisto in the bedroom, and I wasn't invited!!!!! Blarg!!!!!

[This message has been edited by SamanthaPuff (edited 04-08-2002).]

Bluey hangs out in Mackie's Mansion nowadays...the link is in my sig...go to the dining room on the first floor. There you will find all of the Phistos...

But I will tell here you are looking for her.

~MacFishto

------------------
The Macphisto Society
Being Bad Never Looked So Good

We know you like your Marylanders to be exciting...

Has anyone stopped to consider the irony of shopping for MacPhisto shoes at the Salvation Army...

I added some stars and fire to this one...I love it.
smile.gif

SparkleMac.jpg

------------------
"I'm nearly great, but there's something missing..."

bono109.jpg

057.jpg

macphisto_mic.jpg

macphi8.jpg

------------------
~"A little out of touch, little insane, just easier than dealin' with the pain!" ~Soul Asylum, "Runaway Train"

*FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINT*

Oh... my.... THANK YOU! You know nothing can lure me back like pictures of the lovely Mackie.
smile.gif

I wish I had more to add... but you seem to have secured all of them. Please, all of you feel free to come to the mansion, darlings, we'd love to have you, just click on the link in Fishy's sig.

*air kisses*

-Bluey

Dahlinks!

I finally got to view ZooTV (which I had never seen before) and I must say that I am more in love with Mr. MacPhisto than ever before!

In fact, "Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car" is my current favorite part of that concert.
smile.gif

Alas, I have no new pictures to post of Maccie...but I just wanted to declare my undying love for the sexiest devil in hell
smile.gif

*Martini glass raised to MacPhisto*

------------------
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Originally posted by blueeyes:
*FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINT*

Oh... my.... THANK YOU! You know nothing can lure me back like pictures of the lovely Mackie.
smile.gif

I wish I had more to add... but you seem to have secured all of them. Please, all of you feel free to come to the mansion, darlings, we'd love to have you, just click on the link in Fishy's sig.

*air kisses*

-Bluey

Thank you Bluey dahling, I will do that!

*air kisses*

Thanks to everyone for the excellent pics!

------------------
~"Mirrors on the ceiling, we drink champagne on ice, and she said "we are all just prisoners here, of our own device"~

From Hotel California, but referring to those of us trapped in Mr. MacPhisto's dungeon

No, you are most definately NOT Miss MacPhisto!!! *** I **** am Miss MacPhisto!
tongue.gif

I know, i know, bad joke...
rolleyes.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Back
Top Bottom