I miss Bono's long hair so please post pics of it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey TripleT - you are another one of the PLEBAns who are after my own heart. hey the more the merrier I always say.

I have been a long time fan, since the WAR days(god I hate dating myself). You know you're geting old when your oldest daughter starts invading your territory and wanting to go to a U2 concert!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
she has excellent taste!
biggrin.gif

Anyhow, I won't bore ya with my life story but I will share pics. You are new around here so I'm not sure if you've seen any of these pics or not but here's some to jumpstart ya.

these aren't what I would call part of my treasures but they do the trick
bono1.jpg

bono6.jpg

bono8.jpg

bo54.jpg

yummy - I'm not sure which era you like but I have plenty of older pics that showcase the locks

Enjoy

Don't stop now Icelady I'm just getting warmed up! Here ya go Tracie! Long hair!

aw18559.jpg

s185518.jpg

BH59139.jpg

JP83177.jpg

LP17948.jpg

zA27857.jpg

ru90997.jpg

(couldn't have a long hair thread w/o John Lennon Bono could we Sherry?)

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! <A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk</A> On, stay safe tonight"

Tracie I know you don't want to see this but has anyone else ever noticed that Bono didn't cut off his long hair all at once, it just gradually disappeared over the course of the AB period. Maybe he really didn't want to lose it any more than some of us did.
When he arrived in Berlin to record the album his hair was still long, see here?
4y80191.jpg

In the EBBTRT video he had a little ponytail
NA68660.jpg

Then it was shoulder length
2N77386.jpg

Then it was shorter
zE81527.jpg

and shorter
zE80545.jpg

S260147.jpg

and finally it was all cut off...
Qa61537.jpg

Of course the worst was yet to come, horrors, I'm stopping here I don't want to think about it!! Next I'll post more long haired pics. Sorry for the photo documentary.

**swoon**

I'm at work or I'd add my own... I'll be back later.
biggrin.gif

<--- another long-hair Bono chick

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

MORE LONG HAIRED BONO FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE!
Bc39550.jpg

Db83675.jpg

M887137.jpg

yQ23687.jpg

jN69581.jpg

Ax77751.jpg

AN26975.jpg

------------------

Ah, thank you Icelady and U2K! No thanks for putting in those short ones U2K but they're okay not too damm short if you know what I mean LOL!
biggrin.gif
Anything less than that does not count as hair at all that's what we always say right?
wink.gif

Please post more!

It's about time I've been waiting for a thread like this. I loved Bono with long hair and I wish he'd grow it back, sigh! My fondest fantasy is running my fingers through that long luxurious hair, with or without the ponytail honey!
wink.gif

Yc80912.jpg

TM90678.jpg

smile.gif

------------------
~We need new dreams tonight~

Oh YEAH! just what I needed today! Bono with long hair is so Beautiful! and he has the most sexy chest! I feel in love with him from those sexy eyes(that was another Gr-8 topic that raised my tempiture!Whew Lordy Lordy! And i agree with you Autumn-long or short I'd love to run my fingers through it!

O MY DAD.

*beauty*

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

7:00pm Bono plays Tetris on Powerbook instead of writing lyrics.

Hooooooooooooollllllllllyyyyyyyy thud Batgirls! God, I'm meltingstaringdrooling. Wow.

Thanks for my personal fave Kitty! Puurrrrr.... Ya know, I've noticed that there is actually a whole series of Lennon!Bono pics...I'll see if I can't find any more.
smile.gif

Anyway, thanks. And you should know, this is just in time. I have to confess, I was peering over the fence at Larryland....

Thankyouthankyouthankyou. Gorgeous thread!

SD

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

gak! My computer is slowly malfactioning, so it doesn't show some of the pics....so forgive me, but has no one posted THE U2 MANSION PIC? You know, the black and white one where he's leaning kinda to the side, staring directly at the camera, his hair falling luxourisouly to the side? *sigh*

MORE! SHOW ME MORE!!!!
--------

<------ Bono's orginal long-haired gal

Originally posted by SamanthaPuff:
Bono+long hair=Rattle and Hum YUM!!!!!!
HUMMINA HUMMINA HUMMINA!!

bo-jt34.jpg

LOVE this one, he's soooo sad. Aw, come 'ere, Sherry's got a hug for ya.

This pose is just totally KNOWINGLY hot. (You all don't think he knows what he does? l
wink.gif
)
bo-jt77.jpg

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

Originally posted by The_Sweetest_Thing:
gak! My computer is slowly malfactioning, so it doesn't show some of the pics....so forgive me, but has no one posted THE U2 MANSION PIC? You know, the black and white one where he's leaning kinda to the side, staring directly at the camera, his hair falling luxourisouly to the side? *sigh*

MORE! SHOW ME MORE!!!!
--------

<------ Bono's orginal long-haired gal

Is THIS it??!!

A918577.jpg

------------------
~Just as you find me, always I will be, a little bit too free, with myself~

Originally posted by U2Kitten:

zE81527.jpg

zE80545.jpg

S260147.jpg

The long hair is nice but these are some of my favorite Bono pics right here! I love that look, it just makes my lil ol' heart go pitter- pat!

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

[This message has been edited by Veranda (edited 12-11-2001).]

I'm back, oh Icelady I'm
mad.gif
at tripod, nothing on their sites will post here and I would love to see your hot pics! Do you still have those shots of the Desire video? Those were so sexy!
Might as well go ahead and add a few more pics since I'm here, can never have too much of a good thing y'know!
Mr86235.jpg

Nr45151.jpg

Pv51429.jpg

Xm88756.jpg

MMMMMMMM his sexiest move, running his hands through his hair! AAAHHHH!!
smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
I'm back, oh Icelady I'm
mad.gif
at tripod, nothing on their sites will post here and I would love to see your hot pics! Do you still have those shots of the Desire video? Those were so sexy!
Might as well go ahead and add a few more pics since I'm here, can never have too much of a good thing y'know!

Really do you mean you can't see my last 4. here is this better?
1L40362.jpg

1O89544.jpg

1K20955.jpg

1O54913.jpg

As for Desire I'll post those later on - if not tonight tomorrow for you OK? OK.

Back
Top Bottom