I....met....them!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2 Beginner

New Yorker
I've just got back from London!!!!

After waiting for a couple of hours, Adam Clayton came out, and he was so cool! :drool:

He signed my Zoo TV DVD cover and after, I asked if I could shake his hand, and he obliged! Then I gave him a picture that I drew for him and he said, ''Was that before or after plastic surgery?''!!!! :lol:

Then Larry came out of the car and waved but went straight in.

A while later, The Edge came and shook a few people's hands. (I didn't get to.)

Then...........................BONO CAME IN TRUE STYLE, ON A MOTORBIKE!!!! :drool: :combust: :faint:

He signed my Zoo TV DVD cover and drew a hat on the head of his picture! :angel: I think I accidently banged his foot with the back of my pen ( sorry Bono :hug: ) But then I stroked it! I gave him two pictures that I drew for him, and he said ''Thanks so much'' in his lovely beaU2ful Irish accent!................. :bono: :hug: He is so lovely.... :heart:

Galeongirl said:
:cute: awwww! Did ya get pics?

:love: Bono on the bike!

wich drawings did you give him?

The camera didn't work :sad: :sad: But I took some on my phone!! I need to buy a USB cable though.

I gave Bono these pictures:

bonosketchresizedcn1.jpg

bonoshorthairsketchresizedbn5.jpg

Thanks everyone!!!! :hug: x Millions!!

Btw, U2 fans are the BEST!!!! All look out for each other! :heart:

Bono on a bike, what a lovely visual , for me to dream about.....Congrats....they are very sweet and generous.....I felt most comfortable meeting Adam......:wink:

Back
Top Bottom