I met Bono, Adam, and Edge last year!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Meeting Bono and the boys

Delphine said:
Yes...:) Very good. Did I meet you too, Bono's tart? Yes, Hull Massachusetts in the USA is named after the village in the UK because it is a small town near the ocean....I heard ours is nicer though from my English friends....no offense. :)

No we didnt meet, we met Bono and Edge on the Wednesday with the Hungarians the famous singing of Happy Birthday down a mobile phone!!

Hull isnt a village its a large city and we are on a river not an ocean!
There is nothing wrong with HULL in the UK I bet your friends havent even been here??? so unless they have they shouldnt pass comment.

Re: To Bonosloveslave

Delphine said:
Is that you kissing Bono in your pic under your screen name? If so, what a LUCKY girl you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry - I forgot to pop back in here!

No, sadly that is just a beautiful borrowed PLEBA pic - I just imagine it's me....:flirt:

I wouldn't like to meet Larry much either. If I met him, I'd pretend i'm not a u2 fan and that I didn't recognise him at all! heh! I've heard from other experiences here that Bono can be quite the pissy megastar too!

I love ADAM!! Wanna meet him!! Reading that he's the tallest gets me all excited!

Delphine said:
I did not meet Larry because Larry doesn't like people and he doesn't like to deal with all the hype and fan, etc. Oh well. Don't care about him anyway....

Why... why wouldn't you wanna meet Larry? He's so shmexy!

i_love_adam said:
I wouldn't like to meet Larry much either. If I met him, I'd pretend i'm not a u2 fan and that I didn't recognise him at all! heh! I've heard from other experiences here that Bono can be quite the pissy megastar too!

Why would you do that? I would love to meet each and every one of them. Bono a pissy megastar? Never... I've heard if you just meet him in a bar or something, by chance, he'll talk to you. He'll talk to any random stranger, probably because he loves to talk. Heh heh. Would love to meet him. Have a conversation with him. Have a conversation with any of the guys, but sadly, I live in a city in which they haven't played in for 24 years. That be Newcastle upon Tyne, home of the Geordies.

Do you realize that this is one of the few photos of Bono with a fan where he is actually smiling?
What a wonderful day for you!!

Back
Top Bottom