I met Adam's twin!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flaming june

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Ok, let me start off by saying I'm a bit tipsy right now so excuse me if I don't make sense... :drunk:

Well, he's shorter, but he looks in every other way like a younger Adam, except with the same look :adam: has now (no fro, great style, etc...). He has the same laid back and somewhat posh but in a good way attitude; and even a bit of that upside down smile!

He's a friend of a friend and we were introduced tonight. I of course immediately developed a bit of a crush on the guy. Unfortunately for me he is gay. :sigh:

Anyhoo, just wanted to share. It really made my night! If I never meet Adam then at least I've met a reasonable facsimile. :D

LOL! I'll ask my friend for a picture of the guy. :yes: If I get it I'll post it here.

teehee said:
Hehe! My P.E teacher is also an Adam clone :yes:

Adam as a P.E. teacher, ooh that'd be cool. Why you may ask?

"I'm going to do something healthy, watch other people exercise"--Adam, sitting in a park watching people as they jog/bike ride etc.

Didn't want to play cricket one time in school, and just kinda sat down in his position, would move to next one, then sit down. (this is according to that Unforgettable Fire book,) so make of that what you will.

:laugh:

He'd be a cool bass teacher though, or botanist maybe. ;)

flaming june said:
Ok, let me start off by saying I'm a bit tipsy right now so excuse me if I don't make sense... :drunk:

Well, he's shorter, but he looks in every other way like a younger Adam, except with the same look :adam: has now (no fro, great style, etc...). He has the same laid back and somewhat posh but in a good way attitude; and even a bit of that upside down smile!

He's a friend of a friend and we were introduced tonight. I of course immediately developed a bit of a crush on the guy. Unfortunately for me he is gay. :sigh:

Anyhoo, just wanted to share. It really made my night! If I never meet Adam then at least I've met a reasonable facsimile. :D

O DEAYR! :huh:

I had a guy that I worked with at the grocery store back in Texas and the guy there looked EXACTLY like JT Adam. Same hair and glasses. It freaked me out everytime I saw him. It was so bad that I brought in a picture to his girlfriend to show it to her and she was like "No way! They're twins!" LOL

thrillme said:

Didn't want to play cricket one time in school, and just kinda sat down in his position, would move to next one, then sit down. (this is according to that Unforgettable Fire book,) so make of that what you will.
Sounds like something I would have done in school. :D

No, Adam doesn't have a real twin.

Back
Top Bottom