I met Adam in México and he kissed me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

manon

Babyface
Sorry the way I write it but I'm mexican and I don't speak very well english. But this is my story.

I had the most wonderful experience in my life!!!!

It was amazing, BONO, LARRY and ADAM are wonderful, I can't believe that it was true, they took pictures with me (except Larry), They gave me their autographs and the best that could have happen to me, my dream came true, ADAM KISSED MY LIPS!!!!!!!!! They are so soft and wet, he was wearing lipstick, he kissed me and after that he kissed two girls more.

I gave Adam my booklet of HTDAAB and he signed it but I couldn't speak to him because he had a lot of fans left to sign photos, so I only took a picture of him and he left me, but I decided to following him across the line of fans and he watched me each time he walked, after that he asked for a pen and I gave him one and he smiled me, he was signing with my pen and he was looking for me to give it back. When he was with the last fan in the line I told him I was in love with him, he didn't believe me, he said oh yeah! in a sarcastic way and I said him that it was true and Boni a mexican girl asked for a kiss but for me, she said to him ONE KISS, ONE KISS!!!, so he was signing a booklet to other fan and he said OH YEAH!! in an excited way and I thought he would give me that kiss in my ckeek when I less expected he approched his face to me and I watch his lips going straight to my lips and I didn't know what to do if kiss him in his lips or in his cheek and I moved my face a second and when I less expected he was kissing my lips, I didn't expected it, I was in shock, so, Boni girl who watched that approched to him and he kissed her and finally another mexican girl who was watching that approched him and kissed his lips, before he dissappeared he turned round, he watched me and said good-bye with his hand.

I 'll never know if that kiss was only for me because I told him I was in love with him and for that reason he gave me it. My cuestion is, the other 2 girls would have received a kiss in that way if they would have asked him it but without telling him the words I love you???. Adam is used to kiss in this way to all his fans?? if you know about it PLEASE TELL ME.

I can't get sleep, it happened saturday 18-02-2006 in México City and even now I cant' believe this.

You are so lucky!!! congratulations!!! I never hear much about Adam kissing other women on the lips. Maybe I am wrong but that is great!!!! I am so happy for you!!! :)

Thanks to all of you, so you know now, if you want an Adam kiss only ask him for one and you'll get it!!!

Por cierto, Niamh_Saoirse, tus amigas estaban en México??, igual y las conocí en la firma de autógrafos o cuando es que concoieron a este caballero y cual es su historia.

manon said:
Thanks to all of you, so you know now, if you want an Adam kiss only ask him for one and you'll get it!!!

Por cierto, Niamh_Saoirse, tus amigas estaban en México??, igual y las conocí en la firma de autógrafos o cuando es que concoieron a este caballero y cual es su historia.

Si! ellas fueron a los conciertos de Monterrey y el DF y luego estuvieron hablando (y besando!) a Adam en el DF.

despues le pido que me den un link de las fotos para que las veas. QUizas te puedas ver en ellas! :D

you've gotta love adam, he seems so grounded, i would love to meet him (along with the rest of the band ofcourse!)

FATHER TED QUOTE!
THAT ROCKS!

Niamh_Saoirse gracias por responderme, si me encantaría que me pudieras mostrar sus fotos, ojala me pueda ver en ellas, si mal no recuerdo son inglesas o canadienses no?? eran tres o cuatro y parece ser que tengo por ahí unas fotos de ellas, bueno yo no las tomé sino que las estan posteando en una página mexicana renovatiox.com igual y pueden enviar sus fotos ahí para que todos podamos verlas. Gracias por todo. Saludos

:wink: :sexywink: What color was it? Pink or red? hee...lol! I am just teasing you! Great you got to meet them And get a kiss from Adam!:heart: :D I would think Adam meant That Kiss just for YOU! :wink:

Thanks forbonou2, I think the same as you, that kiss was only for me and I received it, I've heard that in México and Brazil Adam has done the same, he has kissed some girls, I woul'd like to know their experiences, in the meantine I'm happy and I would like this kiss happen again.:wink:

Lucky you Manon! Adam didn't kiss anyone in Montreal (11-27-05 & 11-28-05)!!!

Really????? so I was lucky, lucky!!!

One last question, have you ever known about Adam having a romantic relationship with some fan, I mean, if Adam has had an affaire with a fan he was flirting who?

FLAV, I want this all translated!!!! I dont know spanish but somehow I know it is about me;-))

Love ya
Bahston

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Si! ellas fueron a los conciertos de Monterrey y el DF y luego estuvieron hablando (y besando!) a Adam en el DF.

despues le pido que me den un link de las fotos para que las veas. QUizas te puedas ver en ellas! :D

Originally posted by Niamh_Saoirse

despues le pido que me den un link de las fotos para que las veas. QUizas te puedas ver en ellas!

Translation:

Yes! They went to Monterrey and D.F. concerts and after that they were speaking (and kissing!) to Adam at Mexico City.

I'll ask them to give me a link where their photos are and you can see them. Maybe you can see you in that photos!

NOW THAT YOU KNOW WHAT IT SAYS, PLEASE:
If you were one of the lucky girls who got a kiss from Adam please tell us your storie and show us your photos if youy have ones.

My dearest Bahston,

I was telling Manon about your snogging sessions with Mr Clayton. She was there as well! :D

Please go ahead and giver her the details of your rendevouz! :D:drool:

Niamh_Saoirse said:
My dearest Bahston,

I was telling Manon about your snogging sessions with Mr Clayton. She was there as well! :D

Please go ahead and giver her the details of your rendevouz! :D:drool:

I vaguely recall [ :wink: ] having the dapper Mr. Clayton's soft, luscious lips land a wet one on me that sunny Saturday morning in Mexico City. :sexywink:

:swoon:

Manon - yo soy la Canadiense, la de la blusa color turquesa en las fotos. Y tu?

Hola Michelle

Hola Michelle, yo soy la chica que ese día traía un sueter de cuello de tortuga colo verde limón :wink: , de hecho estabamos platicando sobre nuestra experiencia con Adam y los besos tan deliciosos que da :drool: cuando tus amigas se acercaron enojadas porque un chico les dijo algo que las ofendió, no se si me ubiques??

Por cierto, sacaste fotos ese día?? podrías mostrármelas??

Te das cuenta que nadie tiene fotos de nuestro beso con Mr. Clayton??
:(

Hay una foto de una de tus amigas cuando Adam le dió el beso, pero de ti y de mi nada, alguien nos habrá tomado una foto??

Last edited:
I know of another girl getting kissed by Adam, on the lips, November 1992, outside of the Sunset Marquis.

Back
Top Bottom