I made something for you guys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LittleCloughie

Babyface
i'll try to post the link...but...i'm not sure it will work...

http://community.webshots.com/storage/1/v5/1/18/55/32111855SzTDKCXnvd_th.jpg[IMG]

if it did not display, go here: [url="http://community.webshots.com/user/sarahclough"]http://community.webshots.com/user/sarahclough[/url]
check out the "original artwork" part, the last picture. i made a cartoon [img]http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/biggrin.gif

OMD!!!

dude! can i tell you how awesome you are???

that's amazing!

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

The Fly: *looking at Edge* Did you have a dictionary for breakfast or something?
(MPS)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

Did you draw those yourself?

The Adam one looks great! (Not that the other ones don't also, but I have a special thing....*pauses, looks around* I have said too much. I must leave now.)

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

32111855SzTDKCXnvd_th.jpg

Great artwork!

[This message has been edited by Bono's American Wife (edited 02-26-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Bono's American Wife (edited 02-26-2002).]

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:
OMD!!!

dude! can i tell you how awesome you are???

that's amazing!

LOL! i absolutely love that snl skit when jesus/will ferrel was talking about the greatest band in heaven & he says "oh...my...DAD!" lol that's the best! i say that all the time
biggrin.gif

i made that cartoon one on the microsoft "paint" program. it's kind of tricky using the mouse like that but it passes time
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by LittleCloughie (edited 02-26-2002).]

Woah! Your drawings are awesome. Loved Starry Night. And I'm a U2/VanGogh/X-Files/REM fan too
biggrin.gif

------------------
Get your head out of the mud baby...

All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up.--Bono

My strongest trait is curiosity, I'm just lifting stones, you know, opening doors. Looking out windows, around corners, up skirts...--Bono

Originally posted by LittleCloughie:
LOL! i absolutely love that snl skit when jesus/will ferrel was talking about the greatest band in heaven & he says "oh...my...DAD!" lol that's the best! i say that all the time
biggrin.gif

i made that cartoon one on the microsoft "paint" program. it's kind of tricky using the mouse like that but it passes time
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by LittleCloughie (edited 02-26-2002).]

YAY! Someone else who uses that!

I use it all the time in real conversation and people just give me blank stares
smile.gif

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Your work is great! I loved, of course your U2 piece, but also the Karl sitting piece as well. Painting is one of my passions and I love seeing art as passions in other peoples lives. Are you pursuing art as a career!?!?!

------------------
I have to tell you,
I don't like doing intimate concerts.
I have very sensitive nasal glands and being that close to so many armpits is absolutely terrifying. I'd rather play a stadium any day.
~ Bono

Those look amazing. You have a real talent.

Hippy, what's that about having a special thing for Adam?? Does that mean that you have chosen one man to lust after???

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

Very nice, I like it! Good likeness!
smile.gif

When I first clicked on your page and saw that little pic of Matrix man, I thought it was Bono- an honest mistake, dark glasses, dark, slicked back hair, black coat, LOL!
wink.gif

Originally posted by MaryPeyton:
Your work is great! I loved, of course your U2 piece, but also the Karl sitting piece as well. Painting is one of my passions and I love seeing art as passions in other peoples lives. Are you pursuing art as a career!?!?!

art is wonderful, & i do plan to try a career at it. i'm going to be an english/literature & fine art major next year.

Back
Top Bottom