I love ZOO TV!! Do you?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ba-ab41.jpg

achtunglarry.jpg

fly%60bonosing.jpg

;););)
BP: If you could be any animal what would you be?
Larry: A Fly, because if it's good enough for Bono it's good enough for me.
:lol::lol::lol:

Ah, the bubblebath pic.......I could look at that a zillion times and never get tired of it. It's a classic.:drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: Every time I look at it it's like the first time.:heart: :heart: :macdevil:

Zooooooooooooorific

Last night, when I saw this thread...........I got offline....and............

WATCHED ZOOTV!!!!!! :silent:

It was so woooooonnnnddderfulllll!!!!! :sad:

Anywho...........THAT ERA WAS MY FAVORITE!!!!!

Observations from my ZooTv watching..............
1. Bono is a good actor *macphisto*
I love his Mackie voice!!!!

2. Hehehe...love future Mrs. Edge :D

3. Bono has big hands :shifty: I really noticed it in the video :eek: :evil:

4. Heheheh.....I always :lol: at Adam when he jumps during DGPFYCC!!!!!!

5. Larry is at his hottest:drool:

Now the picture posting begins.........

Last edited:
I love watching ZOO Sydney! It's so cool, and so enjoyable, and it rocks, and the guys are so extra sexy and sometimes extra sweaty, which is sexy! :tongue:

I love ZOO Bono, because it just don't get no hotter than this without exploding :drool:

334%3C%3A%3B2%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D656%3D973%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C%3B435%3A%3B5ot1lsi

and nothing, I say NOTHING, in this world is sexier than the ONE video.:drool: :love:

334%3C%3A%3B2%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E565%3E882%3EWSNRCG%3D3232384289389nu0mrj

Flaming June i nearly fell over when i saw ya sig:drool:

i think the 'one' video in the bar is the sexiest thing in the world, and when bono smiles at the end of the vid just.....OMG:drool: :bono: :drool:

Re: Zooooooooooooorific

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

5. Larry is at his hottest:drool:[/COLOR]

This thread is Zoo-exy! I've sensory overload from all this hotness, wooooooooo!!!

BOOMCHAA, I agree on everything, but point # 5 is arguable, because, when hasn't Larry looked the hottest? I must admit that the stubble, the fact that his skin during Zoo Sydney looked smooth and like honey and I wanted to lick it so much contributes to the idea that he was at his hottest. Well, he probably was at his hottest... or not because I still want to lick him now... See?
:larry: makes me go :coocoo:

souLnation2002 and AliTheFOADist, about the sig, thank you!

Re: Re: Zooooooooooooorific

flaming june said:

BOOMCHAA, I agree on everything, but point # 5 is arguable, because, when hasn't Larry looked the hottest? I must admit that the stubble, the fact that his skin during Zoo Sydney looked smooth and like honey and I wanted to lick it so much contributes to the idea that he was at his hottest. Well, he probably was at his hottest... or not because I still want to lick him now... See?
:larry: makes me go :coocoo:

So what you're saying is you want to lick Larry? :evil:

Back
Top Bottom