I love to caption!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevatedmole

Rock n' Roll Doggie
20072147RuFIWXDzXT_ph.jpg

Bono: *button flies into eye* OW!
Larry: Woops.

20109921kQWOGdWwie_ph.jpg

Bono: I'm a train conductor! Chugga chugga Choo CHOO!

16624237HpSWBUWIiT_ph.jpg

Bono: Will you marry me, Adam?
Adam: Yes! We can live together in my castle and wear dresses!
Edge and Larry: Yay for the new couple!

------------------
"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

[This message has been edited by elevatedmole (edited 01-17-2002).]

Sorry Fishy, it's because Webshots has been so weird today -- sometimes it shows the picture, sometimes it doesn't. Sorry
frown.gif

------------------

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

Copy and paste the urls of the pics and then when you hit the back button they will appear.
smile.gif

LOL! And they're funny too
smile.gif

Heheh, thanks Cat
biggrin.gif

------------------

Back
Top Bottom