I know you girls will want to help Bono and Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrittanyNova

The Fly
Last edited:
Personally, I'm not going to waste my energy. Anything I say isn't likely to change their opinions. Let them hate over there...let us love over here. :heart:

I cant believe how downright nasty those people are :madspit: :mad: They said some horrible things about Bono and Edge and some of them wished Bono would die:angry: :rant:

It was hard to ignor there comments.

Last edited:
that is just one crap bouned up in a threath
it is just energy wasted on guys who don't know what are they taking about and they won't change their mind
I have some stupid friend who thinks the same :angry: and when I ask him why? he doesn't know the answer :rant:

Shut up!!!!!!!

:madspit: :madspit: :mad: How could they those things about Bono and Edge..........Bono should die???? I dont even have the energy to give those f****** a piece of my mind and u know what i'm not gonna waste my precious time on those dumbshits.........:censored: Let them continue saying what they say.......Bono and Edge know they r damn good at what they do and they know they have true fans that listen and respect them,they dont need those bloody nimcompoops ..........:madspit: :madspit: @ that thread!!!!!!!

I was wondering, why is mick hucknall annoying? and what is up with that site??? They have a thread on why Calista Flockhart is annoying. What has she done?? I went thru it and people said some vicious things about her, in fact people on that site are all vicious and cruel. I would not want to get into an argument with any of them.

SpanishEyes21 said:
I was wondering, why is mick hucknall annoying? and what is up with that site??? They have a thread on why Calista Flockhart is annoying. What has she done?? I went thru it and people said some vicious things about her, in fact people on that site are all vicious and cruel. I would not want to get into an argument with any of them.

whoa...I can't seem to stop staring at your avatar! :lmao:

Clicking on that link seems like it would be a waste of my time. I could care less what anyone thinks about U2 because no one is ever going to change my opinion of them or take them away from me.

SpanishEyes21 said:

sid vicious

arw9797 said:
Clicking on that link seems like it would be a waste of my time. I could care less what anyone thinks about U2 because no one is ever going to change my opinion of them or take them away from me.

:up:

wertsie said:

all that use of the word 'vicious' made me think of him, that's all...

0859652343-resized200.jpg

I found out they're not just bashing Bono but lots of other people too! Some of them I even agree with, but I guess if it's not nice to bash Bono it's not nice to bash anyone else just because I like him and not them. :huh: It can be fun reading through it though. I tried to register but I didn't get my confirmation :mad:

the can bash henry rollins. are they bashing him? no they probably like him...i don't know, i haven't read the stuff at the site.

Hey that's a good idea! Let's start a Henry Rollins thread, if I can get my name working! I might try again. Did you try to sign up yet? How about Howard Stern too! They seem to be mostly Brits on the list, I haven't heard of a lot of them. Maybe they haven't heard of Henry Rollins. He sucks and he's not that popular so maybe in Britain they don't know who he is!

:shrug: I don't know why people would waste their time worrying about this, honestly. If anything, just feel glad that you're not as ignorant as these people! I seriously doubt there's anything you can do to change their minds. Ignorance is bliss, as they say.

Peace!

no i'm not going to sign up and join them. i don't want to waste my life...i don't want to waste my time...

oh by the way, that "i don't want to..." parts are me singing a stiff little fingers song :D

this is probably one of the most immature sites i have EVER seen :lol:
I mean... come on... they are annonymous, they don't even KNOW the people they are talking about and probably have some ego problems.. pathetic lil kids *giggles*
I can't even take that serious.. anyone getting reall yupset and reall ywishing the death of a person that has basicy nothing done to them has some perception disorder anyways...
I feel so sorry for them :D
I could NEVER get myself worked up that much over a some famous person (be it Bono, Bush or whoever - not in a negative and not in a positive way)
pathetic, just pathetic

I have a life you know...

Back
Top Bottom