I knew there was something I had to do.... sechs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OH MY GOD THERE'S ANOTHER ONE

I_77_T633_61_c.jpg

I bet you didn't think your day would turn in THIS direction.

HOORAY

let's see... my weekend so far has been exhausting.
Today being saturday, I have archaeology class from 8:30-5... we finished our new unit and found some cool stuff and drew pictures and filled it in.
Backfilling = exhausting.
So I came home and lapsed into unconsciousness for about four hours... and here I am.
Here, have a picture.

kristielassen.JPG

Kristie said:
oOOOOOoOOooooOOoOOO

me likey :yes:

Thanks!

I went crazy and decided to make one for every concert I'm going to next week! Mostly so I don't have to do laundry :)

Here are the other three...

60634707_d96ad2f03c_m.jpg

60634708_25be16cde0_m.jpg
(the "the" kind of looks retarded there... but it looks okay on the shirt!)

And now for the best...

wait for it...

60634709_dae37cb4d8_m.jpg

to be worn at Tampa GA! :D

OH MY DAD. I'm so frickin excited! :hyper:

I knew I had to...

...come out of the :reject:, stop lurking and say:

Niiice shirts hippy!!! :D:up:

c'moooooon boston

they'd best not be saving it up for like south america or something

not that I have a problem with south america
btu I WANT MY MOFO

heh, it's all good. we're a scary bunch anyways, i'm sure she'll work it out.

we were so confused with your ticket you gave us...eep was under the impression that it was next to you, so when we didn't see you in that section, we were like wtf? plus, since it was going to be 2 of us sharing 1 spot instead of 3 of us sharing 2 spots, we figured we'd just take our seats (which weren't awful, just a bit higher up and on the other side)...but yeah, it ended up working out, but thanks anyways!

Stories for Boys said:
heh, it's all good. we're a scary bunch anyways, i'm sure she'll work it out.

we were so confused with your ticket you gave us...eep was under the impression that it was next to you, so when we didn't see you in that section, we were like wtf? plus, since it was going to be 2 of us sharing 1 spot instead of 3 of us sharing 2 spots, we figured we'd just take our seats (which weren't awful, just a bit higher up and on the other side)...but yeah, it ended up working out, but thanks anyways!

:lol:

That's okay :). Yeah, I gave it away because I got a better section in the ticket drop that morning with my slot machine winnings :shifty:

wow...my slot machine winnings were only like $8 or $9, so i bought a las vegas tshirt at the airport...heh. but yeah, good seat for the show works too :sexywink:

I wanna go to vegas!
wah.

Of course, as it is I can't afford to go to New York to see Harry Potter with my friend Meg. Ah well. I'll go alone if I must!

Stories for Boys said:
wow...my slot machine winnings were only like $8 or $9, so i bought a las vegas tshirt at the airport...heh. but yeah, good seat for the show works too :sexywink:

I hit $500 on a Price Is Right machine at The Mirage :yikes:. 10,000 points on a nickle machine. I was shocked, because I always loose money. My mother was a little annoyed I think because she went to Vegas to gamble, not me :shifty:.

So I got the ticket (thanks to romi for the info about the drop, I had just gone by the MGM to buy a t-shirt before the crowd showed up :reject: ), and the $75 hoodie. The rest of the winnings went to food, The Star Trek experience, the Secret Garden at the Mirage, a cab back to the airport, and . . . um . . . other slot machines :reject:. I think I have $5 left now.

My mom won $100 on Saturday, so she was happy then. But she did say, "Don't tell your father how much we spent or that we gambled at the airport." :shifty:.

Last edited:
heh, i gambled at the airport too...won 10.75...was all proud and immediately cashed out.

you want to know what machine i lost $ on? lucky larry's lobster shack. what was i thinking though? larry's so cheap, no wonder!

Stories for Boys said:
heh, i gambled at the airport too...won 10.75...was all proud and immediately cashed out.

you want to know what machine i lost $ on? lucky larry's lobster shack. what was i thinking though? larry's so cheap, no wonder!

:lol: I think I played that one too. You're right, that one sucked :down:. That one and Wheel of Fortune. I won $17 at the Wheel of Fortune at the Hard Rock, so I thought it would be good to play that again at other hotels. Wrong, lost every time :banghead: :lol:.

Stories for Boys said:
next tour...

that's what we keep saying...next time we're here, in 4 years...:shifty:

I'm totally coming to a vegas show next tour.
I'll have a real job and income!

Though it's possible that I'll be living in England. Hmm.

Back
Top Bottom