I knew there was something I had to do.... sechs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hippy said:

I am seriously contemplating this :yes:

I found some flights for about $150... which is acceptable... now I just need to find a ticket...

Also, are you all staying in a hotel? (I know there will be some camping out for GA...)

OMG. I'm so excited that this might even work! That would rock (literally!) to finally get to hang out with you all! :hyper:

Edit: Now I'm looking for BOTH Boston shows in December... I have enough "sick" time left at work to pull it off... and the flight is no different to leave a day later... :D

YAY!!
I MIGHT be staying in Boston... depends on if I have class on Monday. I shouldn't, 'cause it's reading week, but I might. Then I could take Dave to the airport in Boston for him to go home.
If I do though we'd get our own room, 'cause by that time I won't have seen him for like 4 months aaand.. yeah. :flirt:

hippy said:
Dood. I just remembered how cold it is up there at this time of year :ohmy:

I'll sleep on the floor! :lol:

But seriously... would I rather go to Atlanta by myself or go to Boston and hang out with awesome people?

BOSTON!

Now I have a dilemma... should I go ahead and book the flight and just trust that I'll find tix somewhere... or should I continue to wait? :hmm:

BOSTON!!

I vote book flight now
it'll probably be cheaper

Laura, how are you getting from Providence to Boston?

*looks at credit card credit limit... which was just increased a whole lot* :D

This crazy idea could work! :hyper:

So when are people actually getting into Boston? Cause I'm looking at flights arriving on Dec 3 (midday) and leaving Dec 6 (morning) ... cause what's the point of flying up there for only 1 night? :)

But now I kind of feel like I'm inviting myself along :reject:

hippy said:
*looks at credit card credit limit... which was just increased a whole lot* :D

This crazy idea could work! :hyper:

So when are people actually getting into Boston? Cause I'm looking at flights arriving on Dec 3 (midday) and leaving Dec 6 (morning) ... cause what's the point of flying up there for only 1 night? :)

But now I kind of feel like I'm inviting myself along :reject:

get out the box!
Here, I will invite you.
Twin, please please please come to Boston.
There.

I'll get there... ummmmm either late the 3rd or early the 4th, depends on when y'all want to meet. I'm flexible. I will go home either after the concert on the 4th or on the 5th...

awww thanks :) :hug:

I just feel so out of the U2 loop sometimes down here in South FL... :(

I've decided that, in any case, I'm going to wait until tomorrow to make any definite decisions about buying flights now, etc. I'm too jumpy and excited about this now... I don't want to get myself in trouble! :lol:

But you all have definitely tempted me right into going!

kellyahern said:

Tell me about it :sigh:.

We need to be more centrally located :).

P.S. I don't remember how much Delta Song is, but they have a direct flight from Tampa to Boston. It was fun, they have cable :lol:.

you know you want to go to boston too!
*tempt tempt*

I'm so pumped about this now. :hyper:

Kristie said:

I'm so pumped about this now. :hyper:

ME TOO :hyper:

Honestly... I'm having a U2 love night :heart:

And that includes youse guys! Because, what would my U2 fandom be without the encouragement and craziness of you all? Do you realize how long we've known each other? How long we've all been around here?

I was thinking about how much my life has changed in the past 4 years because of U2 and you guys... it's an incredible thing :hug:

[/weep fest]

And now I'm going to have a "U2 marathon" because it has been WAY too long since I really listened/watched U2 and the love is coming back full force tonight :yes:

Dave is trying to talk me into driving up to Salem, MA for halloween festivities tomorrow.
I'm tempted.
It's like 3 hours away though and I'd be afraid for my car and my homework.

i don't know yet how i'm getting to boston...but i have a friend or two who live in the area that i might mooch a ride off of. otherwise, i'm sure there's a train. i have a free round trip flight from southwest so i definitely want to fly with them, and they no longer serve boston itself. so yeah...

i'll talk to my people soon, but no one's online right now. i'm sure no one will complain about more people splitting cost though, especially if i vouch for your non-psycho-ness :wink:...cool cool!

Stories for Boys said:

i'll talk to my people soon, but no one's online right now. i'm sure no one will complain about more people splitting cost though, especially if i vouch for your non-psycho-ness :wink:...cool cool!

:rockon:

I can by pyscho when I want to ;) But I'm generally pretty cool :tongue:

I just found GA tix for both Boston shows on TotalTickets.com for $210 apiece... that's the cheapest I've found so far... haven't bought anything yet as I want to wait, etc etc. ... too bad you have to buy in groups of two :( that sucks for people like me who are alone! :|

And twin, you should go. :)

amtrak definately runs that way
there might be a cheaper commuter train that I don't know about

if you really really need us to me and dave can pick you up on our way to boston... it's a little out of the way but not too much.
Same goes for you, kim.
But if one of you flies into providence and the other flies into hartford I'm not getting both of you.

all this is making me want to bring back TheElectriCo

remember that one?

on a completely unrelated note today... I had a close encounter with a couple mice today. They were adorable.
And a skunk, but not stinky close.

Stories for Boys said:

ooooooh...thems be fightin' words...

they're in different directions!
and there's no easy way to hit up both of them...

but hartford is a lot closer (like half a hour away... providence is about 2 hours away) and more on the way to boston

hippy said:

I'm a pacifist :tongue:

And I'm flying directly into Boston :D which Kelly has pointed out means that I can take public transport directly to the venue... or something :)

I'm sure you can
there's a big ole train station attatched to the venue

I like how you call a world where time doesn't randomly jump forward or backward weird. :sexywink:

It's so nice outside today!
Too bad it's Sunday and I have to spend it holed up doing homework.

I walked across the street to get my diet coke instead of getting it from the vending machine downstairs.

Kristie said:
I like how you call a world where time doesn't randomly jump forward or backward weird. :sexywink:

:tongue:

So I just braved WalMart on a Sunday afternoon :crazy: to get t-shirt making stuff!

Now I am armed with lots of t-shirts and both dark and white iron on transfer paper :D

Tonight = U2 tshirt extravaganza!

Any ideas for designs?

Okay
I've decided daylight savings time sucks.
Sucks, I say!
Sunset is at 4:49pm now!
It's going to be dark when I get out of archaeology class now!
I'm not supposed to be out alone after dark so I don't get murdered or robbed! Now I can't go anywhere!

Kristie said:
Okay
I've decided daylight savings time sucks.
Sucks, I say!
Sunset is at 4:49pm now!
It's going to be dark when I get out of archaeology class now!
I'm not supposed to be out alone after dark so I don't get murdered or robbed! Now I can't go anywhere!

I went to take a nap, and thought I slept for a long time because now it's dark out. I only slept an hour :huh:.

kellyahern said:

I still want to make one that says:

BOOM-CHA!

right across the chest :shifty:

:lol:

That is actually on my list of possibilities :wink:

I'm actually working on finding the right font for "The Goal Is Soul" from Bono's green guitar...

57783421_1ec1df182b_o.jpg

I leaning more toward song lyrics for the shirts

oh oh I know
maybe if I wear my adam pants and my fro shirt Adam will... um.. I don't know what. Do something.

Says the girl who is going to the concert with her boyfriend. He'd definately pick up on that. The pants AND the shirt make my declaration of adamlove a little too obvious.

heh, i like "discoteque...uh huh"

they really are digging deep there...i like the edge interruption too. that's quality.

remember the roar of the cha? *giggle*

the roar of the cha!

a few weeks ago in EYKIW someone posted the lyrics of WOWY as interpreted through voice-recognition software

it had me laughing so hard I was crying
I might have to go find it again

Back
Top Bottom