I knew there was something I had to do... Part Deux

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: hey Gals. I have NO idea what's going on in the lives of Kristie, Hippy, Laura, Lies, Ellen. I just wanted to stop in a say HI bc I dont have your guys email addy's anymore.

Things new with me:

Fall semester is turning out well. I love my classes, Photo 50: Intro to Photography, Pychology 4: Brain, Mind and Behavior, Religion 1: Intro to the World's Religions. I think that I have finally decided to make Pychology my major, I was going to be an Eng Mjr but after taking Humn 3 this summer and having writer's block I decided against it.

I found out that I have a little over half the credits needed to transfer to CSHU(Cal State Hayward) and even might be able to do an concurrent enrollment w/ LPC and CSHU.

I am trying to find a job besides being Em's nanny bc I am hoping to go to Ireland in June of'05 and then go back again in Sept of '05 for my family reunion. Speaking of Emily, she is growing like a weed. She is now 10mos old and can almost walk unassisted, It's crazy how time just flies.

I am really excited about U2 coming out with New Music. I love Vertigo and cant wait to get my hands on HTDMAAB.

:wave:

psst does anyone know how I can get in touch with Fishy? bc I havent talked to her in a LONNNG TIME!!

adamswildhoney said:
:wave: hey Gals. I have NO idea what's going on in the lives of Kristie, Hippy, Laura, Lies, Ellen. I just wanted to stop in a say HI bc I dont have your guys email addy's anymore.

:wave: Kelly. Lies' life = work, school, work, work other job, homework, playing with new kitties, and watching Law and Order. Tonight was nice. I babysat my rich cousins for 2 hrs and got $50. I think it was b/c my aunt asked how things were and I said good except that this week I have to pay rent so I only have enough money to buy the bag of cat food and no groceries for myself (which is true).

So you're a nanny of a baby? How fun. I'd always rather nanny a baby than older kids. The four I watched full time were always whining or fighting (plus one was ADHD/manic depressive)! But I used to watch a one month old boy and he was sooo cute.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

:wave: Kelly. Lies' life = work, school, work, work other job, homework, playing with new kitties, and watching Law and Order.

So you're a nanny of a baby?

Geez Lies, your schedule is crazy at least compared to mine, LOL!!.

Yes I am been Nannying for close to 8mos now. It has it's highs and lows.

:wave: Kristie.

Cool moment of the day: while driving home tonight, Velvet Dress came on the car stereo just as the moon was coming out from behind a cloud.... it stayed out for the whole song and then went back when the song was over :D

It was a cool moment!

uncool moment of the day that was nevertheless something you don't see every day:

I saw a dead fox in the middle of the road. You never see foxes around here. Then again, then place I was going is called Foxton Farms 'cause they used to have fox hunts.

I'm skipping today. :reject:

kellyahern said:
I have a cold today, with a bad sore throat . . . I hate sore throats, my least favorite cold symptom :yuck:

I've had that since Friday. This is the second day of work I've missed.:(

kellyahern said:
I have a cold today, with a bad sore throat . . . I hate sore throats, my least favorite cold symptom :yuck:

:hug: This sounds strange, but I ALWAYS get a sore throat and sinus pressure for a few days before I start my period.

i get sore throats ALL the time, i have since i was a little kid. i have acid that comes up and eats at my throat. nassssty.

holy mother of god im listening to vertigo again and bono just said HURT like.....ahhhh...yummy
makes me think of sex

woo Ellen for doing nothing :up:

Having a sore throat must be an Interference thing because I have one too.... :eyebrow:

And I had the day from hell: nonstop students from 9 am to 7:30 pm (no lunch or anything). It was so bad, I didn't even have time to get my work done. How's that for blowing your mind: at work, I didn't have time to work. :huh:

But it was all okay because the Edge answered my question :D

Sweet Kim! I can't think of anything to ask Edge... :scratch:

BTW, we are definitely coming to see you in March (at least I am), provided you're still there!

Last edited:
Have just filled out the application for my internship - cross your fingers that I get my first priority! :D

Thanks! :wink:

by the way, i just got some pictures developed from film that was in my camera for four years...yeah i know im lazy...
and there was this dorky one of me and my guy :D:D
since i miss him a lot i think i will post it
feel free to make fun of me
33%3B96%3C%3A%3B23232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3B2%3B%3D%3A5%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323645%3A6%3A383ot1lsi

aww, you're cute

I hate moving out, but I love moving in.

I get a new horse on Monday. No more me and Easy, now it's me and Sonny.

I think I'm getting sick too... either that or this whole sudden fall thing has really messed up my head.

I miss my kitties :sad: I'll have to make sure and play with Dave's mom's kitty when we go to StL next weekend.

My fish died. Again.

Fall is here! Finally! I'm so excited. Normally I'm a summer person, but this summer I just got all summered out, I'm ready for some coldness. I still hate snow, though.

I need a Halloween costume. If I had a sewing machine I'd make one, but the only thing I have most of the gear for is the sexy vampire thing. Anything else I'd have to get a whole new outfit or rent a costume. If I do that, though, I'd want to dye my hair black and I'm scared of black wash-out dye. I'm afraid it won't wash out. I'd also like a black cape, but I only have a red cape... well, maybe I can make one for cheap.

Oh, the troubled life I lead.

We got an ad thing in the mail the other day and one is from a halloween costume place and one of the costumes is a cheerleader costume and the shirt says USA and I wanna get it and get a HELLO MY NAME IS sticker and write Donald Rumsfeld. That was a run-on sentence. And one of my roommates (well, probably more than one) didn't think that was funny. Or she didn't get it. Meh.

I have a book review due tomorrow + speech on said book and I have 100 pages to read yet. Whoops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom