I knew there was something I had to do... Part Deux

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Moonie!
...is she still around these parts?

Happy Birthday anyway! :dance: :hug: :wave:

We watched The Human Stain, and now I'm all "wtf."
Nicole Kidman sounds exactly like Meg Ryan in it. Evidently she was like "what? american accent? must watch meg ryan movies!"
Or maybe she just watched that one movie with meg ryan and russell crowe over and over. That'd be understandable.
I'm too tired to make sense, so just ignore me. :wink:

bwuh? what happened to the old thread? *confused*

Thanks for the birthday wishes! :D I pop in here occasionally, but not as much as I used to.

Just to give you all an update on my life, I'm teaching at a really great school and am finally where I want to be. :D *does a little dance*

I'm still single... :( However, there's a birthday dinner thingie I'm going to tonight and there's someone who's going who I kinda like. :blush: weeeeee!

:wave: Moonie :D

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hug:

I'm glad life is working out for you again :) I was worried about you there for awhile... :hug:

I hope you are having an awesome birthday!

As for the old thread... Elvis took it away in a effort to help the server run faster. So we started another one :D

Re: Don Giovanni, your lizard looks limp.

hippy said:

:lmao:

That made me laugh waaaaaayyyyy too much.

I :heart: Robin Hood.

Achooo.
A Jew, in England?

"Because....unlike some other Robin Hoods, I can speak with an English accent."

I have a voice link for that movie... let me see if I can find it. I don't know if I can post it here or not, but I'll try.....

English Accents!

And here's another....

Buh Bye!

And of course, life isn't complete without a bouncing
stitchbounce.gif

Moonie :D

hippy said:
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hug:

I'm glad life is working out for you again :) I was worried about you there for awhile... :hug:

I hope you are having an awesome birthday!

As for the old thread... Elvis took it away in a effort to help the server run faster. So we started another one :D

Hippppppppppppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

:D

I am having an awesome birthday... one of my cats, Sylvester, is being a pest and biting my wrist whenever I try to type. So, off the lap he goes.

I'm cleaning my room. Doesn't that sound awesome? I'm tired of living in a pigsty (you should *see* my kitchen) and am trying to clean away the clutter. I've taken before pictures of what my bedroom looked like sans the piles o' clothes I removed to the kitchen for laundry and already the room is starting to look better. :)

Lots has been going on in my life. I was dating this one guy for about five weeks and then tried to break up with him 'cause there were several things I discovered in the five weeks we dated. He owed over $100,000 to the government in taxes. He was also a recovering Narcotics addict.... so would go to meetings at least three times a week. Because he was an addict, he became addicted to his meetings. Then, when he met me, he became addicted to me. It was bad. It took me three times to break up with him. Then he started stalking me. Coming over to my house and calling my phone, leaving rambling messages on there. I saw him just two weeks ago playing with his dog in the school down the street from my house. He lives in the same city as me, but a mile away and a major street in between. You'd think he'd be able to find a school closer to his house to run his dog. One of the rambling messages he left me talked about him getting a dog and her name is Daisy and how I'd think she was cute. He has no idea how to take care of animals. He took care of my two cats when I went to Oregon for a wedding. Making sure my cats had water and food isn't taking care of them. He never cleaned out their litter box. When I came home and was cleaning up after them, he made a comment like, "oh you must really care about your cats to do that." STUPID! What a doorknob! Of course I care about my cats. How would he feel if he had to poop in a disgusting, full to the brim with crap toilet? Bet he'd be looking for another place to go. I'm thankful my cats didn't do that before I got home. :seethe:

Anyway. I have to stay up here in this house until summer when I can afford to move. I can't afford to do anything at this point. It irks me 'cause my friends are not here but there and my school is 30 miles away, but I've been through worse situations, so I really can't complain all that much. If I were driving 30 miles to a school that was crappy (like the one last year was) and had a horrible administration, I would definitely have minded the drive.

So, yeah. that's my life lately. ;) Not much going on, huh.

Moonie :D

kellyahern said:
and we have power at the house again - huzzah :hyper:

Hmm... interesting... the electricity went off somewhere in Dublin last friday too... if you're interested in that kind of information... not that I'm n Dublin... I just heard... and yes, I'm bored and going to bed... :yawn:

... btw, just wanted to let you know that I get the reply on my internship application sometime this week - please, pleease, pleeease send me to Stavanger!!! :bow:

The next two weeks are going to be intense... and surreal... :shifty:

Last edited:
it seemeth me I am no longer a premium member, huzzah

well, I may pay up later, paypal says my credit card expired and cancelled my subscription to interference.

I don't mind too much, it was pissing me off that it took the money out automatically. I don't always have $12 in my checking account. :|

I wonder what my professor would do if she knew I was on interference during my lab time? Hmm. Well, she's not here, anyway.

It still says Premium Member under your name, Kristie.

I have mucho stuff to do for tomorrow, but I dun wanna.

Come Blinkin, we have much to do and less time to do it in!

I'll stop now, I promise.

Ultraviolet Light said:
It still says Premium Member under your name, Kristie.
[SIZE]

I noticed that. Hmm.

I don't think my new horse likes me. I tell him to trot and he stops and puts his ears back. I'm wondering if maybe he's mad at me 'cause I said he was short... then again, Jerry said he doesn't like anyone. :sigh:

and I HAD to think up a good joke for my old horse the first day I don't get to ride him anymore. His name's Easy, right? So that woulda made me an Easy Rider. But no.

lgFP1353.jpg

I told it to the girl that has him now and I don't think she got it. :tsk:

gmail
i think i might be stupid but whats that?

i think i might be in a band.....:huh:
does that sound weird?
its kinda confusing but i might be in the recording studio on saturday! i got kidnapped by some guys i know last night and they forcefully inducted me into the band as the girl guitar player who will sing when she feels like it.
lol
lifes hard when you get a free ride to the studio handed to you on a sliver platter
the catch:
they play emo/screamo
not exactly my forte y know. i play like- well- edge. duh

I just might get the answer on my internship application tomorrow... which makes me both very :hyper: and very :huh:!

I don't know how to react if I get my first priority... but you will be among the first to know... :wink:

:ohmy: Right now I can't imagine myself living over 1 hours flight from home, in another country, in a city where I know absolutely no one. I've got no idea where to stay and how to sort out all kind of practical things... but I really, really want to try and live there! :yes:

I must not get my hopes up too high... in case I don't get it! The waiting is making me :crazy:!!!

Ellen?

I want one.

u2bonogirl, I'm jealous

merc, I'm with you on not being able to imagine living so far away. I'm looking at several graduate schools in California (I'm in Indiana now), and I'm going to be sad when I can't just hop in a car whenever I want and drive home and play with the kitties. :sigh:

...I hate Indiana though, so I guess I'll manage.

I PMed you Kristie. I don't remember your email address. :reject:

I'm monitoring the lab again, and this time there aren't even computer science majors in here. Just me and the freezing cold air, sitting at the instructors station looking like I'm teaching to a class full of no one.
Hooray!

I don't even want to think about grad school. :yikes:
Mostly because I don't know what I'd study.

So who wants to take my Political Research Methods exam for me tomorrow? Is it *points* you? Or *points* YOU?
This class is splendiferous! :| Especially since it's a dumbed down version of a class I took last year. The departments don't have their curriculums coordinated, huzzah!

hey i'll take it for you! :eyebrow: do you care about scores though?:wink:
no more news on the band. im ignoring them for a couple days. tomorrow ill probably make and appearance and learn a song.
not hard. just a bunch of friggin power chords.
i did learn vertigo today!
woohoo i got my thumb bit by a horse today too. it HURT! my thumbnail disconnected at the top and now its all bloodblistered and icky
didnt stop me from playing guitar thank god

Today was the third visit to the eye Dr. in six months and.....my eye is still twitching like mad and I still can't see across the room :huh:

Have I mentioned I can't stand the weather here? Last week there were days in the mid-upper 80s and now it's literally freezing! Thank God I got my plants inside the house in time. Only 5 more months 'til spring break......

I'm actually looking forward to winter.

Our weather is basically Lies's weather, but I spent so much damn time being hot this summer I'm about ready for some cold.

When I was little my friends had a pony, and their mom managed to terrify me of being bitten by horses. She told me that when horses bite down they can't open up again until they bite all the way down, so if it gets your finger it'll bite it off. :yikes:

...I'm pretty sure that's not true, now, but I'm still damn careful when my fingers are around horse teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom