I knew there was something I had to do.....Catorce!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
have you guys ever seen the Brawny commercial with the muscle-y brawny man and he's frosting the cake, and then cleaning up the counter, and then he's got a puppy?

...does anyone else find that commercial absolutely hilarious? I do, and I'm not really sure why. It's like a half-naked woman commercial for middle-aged married women.

heheheee

Dave brought up yesterday that when he first actually talked to me... which was when I asked him to take me to Indy to see Bono on the DATA tour... I was desperate and someone told me he might take me if I asked nicely... he thought I was a little odd 'cause I spent the time on the way there making a cardboard mullet bono to get signed if I *happened* to run into him.

Anyway.

I woke up yesterday morning and walked into the living room to find one of my couches missing. We have a regular couch, a la-z-boy, and a smaller couch/love seat thing.

It went to my roomie's boyfriend's house, because his ex-girlfriend/roommate moved out and she took all the couches and she wanted something to sit on over there. I just didn't expect to wake up and find it gone.

Needless to say, since his ex moved out Angie has basically moved in to his place. I see her maybe once every 2-3 days. I hope she doesn't think that means she can skip out on bills.

Kristie said:
heheheee

Dave brought up yesterday that when he first actually talked to me... which was when I asked him to take me to Indy to see Bono on the DATA tour... I was desperate and someone told me he might take me if I asked nicely... he thought I was a little odd 'cause I spent the time on the way there making a cardboard mullet bono to get signed if I *happened* to run into him.

awwww :cute:

I remember you first telling me about Dave :D You guys are so adorable ;)

Aha, now I understand about the living room furniture :yes:

Batman Returns is on!

except they have this hokey host for the movie and he's irritating.
However, Batman Returns is awesome!
MP1B3.jpg

I always wondered how they got her into that suit. They must have sewn her into it every day.

Maybe if I ever get skinny I'll get a catwoman suit. :hmm: :mac:

Dave is in Wabash, Indiana at a chem major's party from which he will not return until tomorrow morning. He brought his tent. I did not want to go. Therefore, he bought me some flowers and ice cream and pepsi and a national geographic to keep me company. And now Batman is on! Woo!

I know. I know. *bows*

Sad thing is, it didn't even occur to me until after I had written it :reject:

And can I share excellent happy news?

1) I'm finally going to see Snow Patrol this weekend! This is the show that had to be postponed from last September because of the silly hurricanes!

2) I GOT GA TICKETS FOR COLDPLAY :drool:
I'm so damn excited today! :hyper:

:D

So it turns out my cell phone number used to be a drug dealer's number...you should hear the message that was left for me at 4:30 this morning... :lol:

yeah, you can't just say that and then not tell us what it said

like the one I got from a guy named Jimmy that said he heard I like to "give it up, you know, open up shop?"

I saved that for as long as it would let me.

Back
Top Bottom