I kissed Bono!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youtwohearts

New Yorker
We'll at least I did in my dream last night.

It was one of those dreams that seem really real and you almost feel like it really did happen.

Well me, one4u2, and my husband went to this battle of the bands contest that had Queen, Depeche Mode and other popular bands although I can't remember the other one (by the way Depeche Mode won for any fans out there)...anyway we saw Paul and Bono walk in without security earlier and so after the show I said I wanted to hang out and see. One4U2 didn't need any real talking into, she was game and we waited. We were sitting down in some theater type of seats I was standing next to One4U2 and my husband was sitting beside her (looking board) and out he comes, no security. I called him over and asked if I can hug him and he gave me a kiss on the lips :kiss: I then gave him a hug and he kissed and hugged One4U2 and even kissed my husband on the cheek.

Works for me and just wanted to share it with everyone.

I once had a dream that I was gonna marry Bono.

What happened was I was walking home from school one time and there he was, walking along like a pedestrian. Anywho, right behind him was a big crowd of people that were Dutch, and it was like they were stalking him, and he knew about them but just ignored them. Anyway, next thing I know, I'm in a large house, sitting in the living room waiting for Bono to get changed because we were getting married. Then the Dutch people mentioned earlier were banging on the door because they wanted 'their Bono' back. My response was 'Screw you! I'm marrying him so get lost!" Then I woke up. So, sadly, I never got to marry him. And I dunno where Ali was.

Galeongirl said:
why can't I have those freakin' cool dreams??? how did you hubby react btw? or didn't you tell him....

In the dream he thought it was cool and was happy for me. Bono is my freebee so I'm allowed :wink: . In real life, didn't tell him. I think soon he is going to put me in a looney bin.

I'd be happy with the marrying Bono dream.

Years ago I had a dream that I meet him at a party and he was really drunk and we were talking on the steps of this grand staircase. Never forgot it. Felt like I meet him.

SimplyConfused said:
I once had a dream that I was gonna marry Bono.

What happened was I was walking home from school one time and there he was, walking along like a pedestrian. Anywho, right behind him was a big crowd of people that were Dutch, and it was like they were stalking him, and he knew about them but just ignored them. Anyway, next thing I know, I'm in a large house, sitting in the living room waiting for Bono to get changed because we were getting married. Then the Dutch people mentioned earlier were banging on the door because they wanted 'their Bono' back. My response was 'Screw you! I'm marrying him so get lost!" Then I woke up. So, sadly, I never got to marry him. And I dunno where Ali was.

eeehhhhh I am dutch.. should I fear for your wrath now????
:) and we aren't that annoying, I would never stalk Bono(okay I wouldnt stalk him if he'd knew I was... :rolleyes: )

This is really depressing so I probably shouldn't mention it, but I will. :|

I had a dream about Bono last night, and in my dream he died. :sad: I don't remember how or why. All I know is that I woke up crying and it took me a few minutes to realize it was just a dream. :(

I never have good dreams about U2. I mean really! :huh: Why can't I have a dream about a hot romp in the sack with Larry or something? Geez! :lol:

:larry: :drool:

Sounds like a great dream :) I've not kissed any of the band in a dream, but I did go shopping for birthday cards with them... I think Bono put his arm around me at one point. Maybe one day I'll dream he's doing a little more...

I think I got quite cosy with Rogan Gregory, actually...

Your dream sounds HOT youtoohearts.....I always go to bed thinking of Bono and end up having a very erotic dream of Adam.:ohmy:
Adam never has on any clothes either!!!!!

Not that I am complaining:wink:

I never have dreams like that. I always have the ones where I'm marrying Howard Stern or sombody like that.

We didn't make out it was a respectable fan kiss but it was really nice feeling his body under his black t-shirt that he was wearing
6cd8d024.gif

What really cracks me up is the number of views this thread got. Amazing who looks when the words Bono and Kissing are together.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
I wish Bono would kiss me in my dreams! Though last night, in my dream, I did get hit in the teeth by his rosary. I guess that's something.

I'll elaborate, if asked to.

I so need to hear this story!

DreamOutLoud13 said:
I wish Bono would kiss me in my dreams! Though last night, in my dream, I did get hit in the teeth by his rosary. I guess that's something.

I'll elaborate, if asked to.

:lol:

:p

Okay, so I dreamt I had a new job, and it was very Office Space. I hadn't met the boss yet, so I went into her office to meet her. She seemed nice enough, and we got to talking. She kept talking on and on, and I sort of tuned her out. Then she said, "But that's not a very Catholic thing to do."
That caught my attention, so I said "Well I'm not Catholic."
She looked pretty surprised and asked me "Well what are you, then?"
Instead of going into the whole drawn out story about how I'm sort of Protestant, but mostly Agnostic, I just simplified it, and said "I'm Protestant."
She then went "What does Protestant mean?" And I inwardly facepalmed, because it's ridiculous how many people don't understand the concept.
So I began trying to explain it to her. Just then, Bono walks into the office. I'm relieved to see him, and say "Oh, he can explain it better than I can." Plus he probably wouldn't be as annoyed by it as I was.
He comes up, puts his arm around me and asks "Explain what?"
Instead of answering him, I reach into his shirt and pull out his rosary. I didn't ask first, and it was really a very rude thing for me to do. He sort of gave me a dirty look, like 'what the hell do you think you're doing?'
He also had on a second necklace, with other religious symbols on it (I think I was thinking about the CoeXisT thing before I went to sleep). I pulled it out too, and held them both up. I was pointing to the different symbols and explaining to the woman the simularities and differences between the different religions.
Bono grabbed my hand and pulled his rosary (and the other necklace) away from me. When he did that, the rosary swung back and hit me in the teeth. He goes "Are you okay?" I told him I was fine, and he asked me what this was all about. So I told him about how I'd told her I wasn't Catholic, and this whole thing had come up.
Then he started talking to her about it, and they were both ignoring me, so I slipped out the door.

Carmelu2fan said:
Your dream sounds HOT youtoohearts.....I always go to bed thinking of Bono and end up having a very erotic dream of Adam.:ohmy:
Adam never has on any clothes either!!!!!

Not that I am complaining:wink:

:ohmy: :combust:

Once in a while I get to meet (and/or get intimate with :sexywink: ) a U2 member in my dreams. So far my dream counts have been (yes I keep track):

Bono: 2
Adam: 2
Larry: 1
Edge: 0

But I will dream about Edge soon!! I can feel it coming...

Just thought of another dream:

You know that mini racers game you can play on the Play Station? Very old, like mini hotwheels, but a game. It was like I was the camera and I was looking at me. The road was diagonal across the 'screen' and I could see myself driving along in my car. But it was like a cartoon, so my head was sticking out the window on top of the car. It was dark and it was in Arizona or Nevada.

On with the story: I was in this car, making a cake. All of a sudden, four cars join me, and they are that of U2. Bono takes the cake from me (how, I don't know, seeing as I'm in a car) and he drives off the road with it. Then the rest of us pull up to a supermarket and get out. All of a sudden, Bono comes back saying "We've made the cake! We've developed it!" Then it ended.

Weird...

pookybear said:

:ohmy: :combust:

Once in a while I get to meet (and/or get intimate with :sexywink: ) a U2 member in my dreams. So far my dream counts have been (yes I keep track):

Bono: 2
Adam: 2
Larry: 1
Edge: 0

But I will dream about Edge soon!! I can feel it coming...

You know Pookybear:hmm: I have never had an Edge Dream before either, but he did make an apperence in my Adam dream. Edge told Adam to "put some fecking clothes on, man you been swinging that thing around here all day"!!! :giggle:

Sadly I've only had dreams talking to Bono...awesome conversation of course:wink: but only talk nonetheless. In my first dream he visited my old elementary school and I met him in the hall:huh: In the second we were in NYC in the backseat of an SUV yammering away... I'm still waiting on my intimate dream:drool:

youtwohearts said:
Okay now even if Bono and your new boss were talking, It is Bono, I'd stick around.

How did his chest look?

His body felt nice when I touched it in my dream.
I don't rememberrrrr. :( I wish I had stuck around though. I think at the time, I was just really annoyed by the woman and wanted to get away from her. I wasn't very starry eyed over Bono in this dream, it was more like he was just an old friend of mine, not a rock star.

I had another one, where I threatened to bite him (and not even in a sexy way!).
I was riding around with U2 on this wagon/truck/thing. Whatever it was, it was open on the top, with a seat at the front, and a flat area at the back. Edge was driving, and I was sitting next to him.
Bono came along behind me, and was trying to point something out, or reach for something. He stuck his arm over my shoulder, with his hand right in front of my face.
I snapped my teeth at his hand and said "I'll bite you! You should know better than to stick your hand in my face!"

Back
Top Bottom