I kissed Bono!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carmelu2fan said:

You know Pookybear:hmm: I have never had an Edge Dream before either, but he did make an apperence in my Adam dream. Edge told Adam to "put some fecking clothes on, man you been swinging that thing around here all day"!!! :giggle:

:lol:

You're so lucky! I want a naked Adam dream!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Naked adam dreams:combust:

I've had a few dreams about the boys:combust: One was sooooo:drool: I was backstage at a U2 show, Bono came back and we were in this dark little corner:drool: He was dressed in this black dress shirt except it was only half way buttoned and leather pants:combust: he had the elevation look going on with his hair but had the Fly glasses on...anyway..we started making out like crazy!!!!! he was all sweaty:drool: it was awesome....it was right after I met him too so it was like I could smell him in the dream:combust:

When I woke up I was :shifty: around the room...making sure my husband didn't hear me:shh:

I had a dream the other night. I was at their concert, on the rail, and I was sticking my hands way out to Bono. He knelt down and took both my hands in one of his big ones and then he lied down on the stage, half dangling off--all the while looking at me. In my dream I could FEEL the expression on my face. :ohmy:

He then stuck my fingers in his mouth and sucked on them- took them out and massaged them.

Nice huh. Only problem is that NO ONE REMEMBERS IT HAPPENING!!!! :scream: No one on PLEBA!! No one took pictures. The people I was with didn't acknowledge it or remember it.

Terrible ending :madspit:

I never had an intimate dream with any of them and it is always Bono. I would love to have a dream of a sweaty Bono kissing me but I haven't been that lucky.

I would love to bite Bono if he put his hand in front of my face (but mine would be in a sexual kind of way).

youtwohearts said:
I never had an intimate dream with any of them and it is always Bono. I would love to have a dream of a sweaty Bono kissing me but I haven't been that lucky.

I would love to bite Bono if he put his hand in front of my face (but mine would be in a sexual kind of way).

:combust:

I would so bite him too...in the good way:evil: especially if he stuck his hand at me...or his neck:combust::drool:

sweetie said:
I had a dream the other night. I was at their concert, on the rail, and I was sticking my hands way out to Bono. He knelt down and took both my hands in one of his big ones and then he lied down on the stage, half dangling off--all the while looking at me. In my dream I could FEEL the expression on my face. :ohmy:

He then stuck my fingers in his mouth and sucked on them- took them out and massaged them.

Nice huh. Only problem is that NO ONE REMEMBERS IT HAPPENING!!!! :scream: No one on PLEBA!! No one took pictures. The people I was with didn't acknowledge it or remember it.

Terrible ending :madspit:

I am sweating just reading about your dream:combust:...especially about the the finger sucking thing:faint: can you imagine that really happening:combust:

hmmm I do think Biting hands is a very very kinky thing to do... so bono, explain why you did it during elevation tour???? and more, explain why you aren't doing it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmm I sadly have nver ever had a dream with any of the u2 members... can't even remember most of my dreams either..
I envy you all :(

I agree Bono was very "flirty" during Elevation:combust: Not so much now....maybe Ali told him to tone it down..

boooo:angry:

Back
Top Bottom