i just got a tattoo with U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:yes: the 'show' part of 'show & tell' it sounds adorable.

oh, you MUST must look for a childrens book called ??"tuesday" by ?? Wiesner. :laugh:

I can't/never have even brought myself to be able to get my ears poierced. Which is why I buy and create my ow very lovely/some very fancy/ cool earcuffs. :wink:

Kariann said:

Umm...have I ever mention that I have an intense phobia of needles to the point that I am on the verge of a panic attack.

:mad: too bad! If Schmeg and I get one then you are getting one too!

I just don't know what the hell I want. :sigh:

Kariann, If you really want to get one, go for it. I'll tell you how afraid of needles I am and tell you how I felt when I got mine.

I am so afraid of needles (How scared are you:wink: ) that I cannot go get blood drawn by myself, I usually get so light headed I have to lay down or sit with my head between my legs. When I had surgery in the fall the nurse got the anesthesiologist to insert the IV, they numbed my wrist and still had to bring in the smelling salts:huh: Usually my mom holds my hand for stuff like this (I am 33).

As for the actual tattoo - When the guy started I was SCARED, then when he started the first line I said "That's it?" It is truly different than a regular needle. At worst I thought if felt like strong pins and needles, like when your foot falls asleep? Really not bad.

I don't want you to think I'm being pushy, but I feel it was a big step for me with me needle fear and I want to help others if I can. Good luck with your decision and if you ladies do go and do it, post pics here.:hug:

frenchie1970 said:

fah, it wasn't that bad - and i pretty much pass out at the site of a needle and a wiff of alcohol - i didn't even tell anyone until after i got it just in case i chickened out. now, i'm ready for another one :ohmy:

My thoughts exactly :yes:

U2 needs to tour again soon so I can plan another U2 tattoo! :D

hippy, my thoughts exactly. i was thinking about getting the song icons from atyclb around my ankle, like a charm bracelet, then i started thinking, what if the new album has some cool artwork. they better hurry:wink:

Back
Top Bottom