I just fried my ticket stubs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mirrorball Girl

Refugee
Ohhhhh I feel so stupid right now. And sad. I was planning on making a scrapbook of photos and stuff from my elevation shows, so I had the brilliant idea to laminate my ticket stubs, even the one from my lone 1997 Popmart concert. Well, if anyone else ever has this brilliant idea, DON'T DO IT! Apparently laminating tickets? Turns them black. Yeah. Didn't know that. Apparently neither did the girl who did the laminating. So, now I have a bunch of black ticket-shaped peices of laminated paper.
frown.gif
I know this isn't the end of the world, but I'm a huge pack rat and like to save everything. Sniff. Anyone have any words of encouragement and/or nice U2 piccies to post and cheer me up?

So, so sorry!!! I save all stubbs and wristbands and stuff as well and would be devistated if anything happened to them. I almost freaked out when a wristband was missing (I have a lot of them after seeing a few concerts so one missing...uhh...big deal)
but they all bring me different memories so... Well, I found them all and made a collage that I framed and hung on the wall.

A pic for you:
smile.gif

2x81775.jpg

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

I have a whole bunch of ticket stubs.. that arent even mine (from the mtl show). They were just handing them out after the show so i took a who wad of them. The guys who were dispensing them were like "you can use them as bookmarks!" lol

Thanks for the picture, MissZooropa! I'm being partially cheered up by the fact that the "preshow" for the Concert for New York is on right now. I certainly hope U2 will be there -- there have been some rumors that they won't be.

I wish they'd handed out handfuls of ticket stubs at my concerts! Oh well. Hopefully the people I went with will have their stubs, and I can at least scan them or something.

------------------
"Those U2 songs, they seem to have a lot of big feelings in them."
--Bono, Details interview

"He...never...shuts...up."
--Sheila Roche, on Bono

"don't let go, you've got the music in you..."

Back
Top Bottom