I ... I ... I think I'm becoming a Larry girl! O_O

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*runs in* *post* *runs out*

numb007.jpg

Bluey!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO! Fly is here sobbing himself dry.

FLY: I thought she *sniff* cared, babies!
MR BEAH: *pouring beer into fly's mouth* There, there *hic* mistew fly...
FLY: First Mac, now this...*weep* I always knew I couldn't trust that drummy bastard! *hides under beanbag chair*
MR BEAH: Hey! That my *hic* cave! *spills beer*
BEEBS: Um, Fly? Mr Beah? can't you guys, erm, find a place of your own?
FLY: *muffled voice from under chair* I'm not Fly! I'm Talking Rock!

rut-roh

Bluey??? and...and...LARRY?? :ohmy: :shifty:

it's unTHINKable...it's improbable....it's...it's....

:hmm: *thinks*

Well, it IS Larrylicious we're talking about, after all. He's no Mackie, but at least he's got attitude. And a Harley. Vroom, baby. ;)

and Ms. Edgette...YOU ARE DRIVING ME INSANE with all those yummy CLOSEUP Edgie pics!!! :heart: :edge: I've been on PLEBA hiatus for awhile...but wow, closeups AND skinny white Edgie beach legs all in one day! Wah, it's enough to make a girl feel rathuh peCUliar...

*fans self*

*faints anyway*

Discoteque said:

and Ms. Edgette...YOU ARE DRIVING ME INSANE with all those yummy CLOSEUP Edgie pics!!! :heart: :edge: I've been on PLEBA hiatus for awhile...but wow, closeups AND skinny white Edgie beach legs all in one day! Wah, it's enough to make a girl feel rathuh peCUliar...

*fans self*

*faints anyway*

hehe....how can ANYONE resist The Edge. That's my the question of the ages I think. The man is irresistable. :yes:

I'm glad you liked the pictures Disco. :wave:

GREAT.

Now I'm REALLY TORN!!!!!! I mean .... Larry is soooo pretttttyyyyyy he's like ... :drool:

However, now I'm starting to get pulled to ther REG side of the force. I'm a sucker for green eyes I guess. :sexywink: He's so sweet and I think I've become partial to adoreable baby reg. He just looks like ... I WANNA SHOPLIFT BABY REG AND WRAP HIM IN BLANKETS AND WATCH STAR TREK! He's so cute. Blame Edgette for all that.

So yeah, now I toss the droomer boy aside *toss* for the brainy guitarist. My heart is a ginsu knife, it can cut through sneakers. Lol. However, there IS this devil that I just can't get out of my head ... :mac:

what's a PLEBA girl to do?

EDITED TO SAYYYY...

However, that man groove stopped me DEAD IN MY TRACKS. There are SKID marks on my desk from the mouse. *SKIDDING NOISES* *stare* well, hello there mr. hip muscle. :sexywink: As Disco would say ... "it's enough to make a girl feet rather peculiar" ... (DISCO YOU ARE SUCH A RIOT!)

pps ...

TALKING ROCK!? :lol:

Last edited:
ARW!!!!

YOU ARE FAST ON THE TRIGGER, GIRL!!!!

Okay, this is all I have to say ...
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! I ... awww so cuuuuuteeeee ... *starts snuggling the pokey and un reg-like laptop* I love the eyes, the way they sorta crinkle up. HE'S SO CUTE HE'S LIKE A BEANIE-BABY-U2-ACTION-FIGURE.

They really SHOULD make like a baby reg teddy bear or something. Awwwww.

*Now pulled almost ALL the way into the Reg camp*
*finds herself surrounded by green things and bedazzled jeans and guitars and beanies*

Back
Top Bottom