I hope no one posted similar thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Miss Sarajevo said:
Oh excuse me, I thought you were kidding but now...... I saw it! Funny!

First, I want to say welcome! :wave: I'm so happy to see fans from the Russian area, I am very interested in your region's history and would love to travel there!

I can think of 2 pics I can't find, I bet Kelly has them. One is him reading his own book at the Peter and the Wolf party, the other is him reading to Billy Graham's wife. There is another of him sitting in an aiport reading with the other band members also on the bench.

Not exactly reading but carrying books:

fb8e164c.jpg

U2Kitten said:

First, I want to say welcome! :wave: I'm so happy to see fans from the Russian area, I am very interested in your region's history and would love to travel there!

I can think of 2 pics I can't find, I bet Kelly has them. One is him reading his own book at the Peter and the Wolf party, the other is him reading to Billy Graham's wife. There is another of him sitting in an aiport reading with the other band members also on the bench.

Thanks! I love PLEBA! It's not cool but HOT place! Unfortunately history is the only thing people in former USSR have.... But Ukraine and Russia are really different. And there are not many U2 fans in Ukraine. That is the reason I'm here. Can you *baptise* me, BTW?

Back
Top Bottom