I havent listend to U2 for about three months now... whats wrong with me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ryan has been dominating my CD players for the past 3 weeks...the only U2 I have listened to really are the MP3's of ES and THTBA I have on this comp.

same here.....outside of ES/THTBA/Gone remix i haven't been listening to U2 at all. my cd player is currently being dominated by oasis, the vines, and coldplay. i think it's because they don't have a new album out ES has been floating around for a few months and they are not touring at present. when all that happens im sure U2 will be dominating everyone on this boards cd players. :yes:

What's wrong with you? You're asking US?! :crack: Heeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeee!

I'm good.
REally.
It's ThE sTudyIng of GreEk and WritIng the 40th PApEr I've EveR wriTTen aBout the ACurSed Salem witCHCRaft TriALS that's Getting To mEE.

:help: i hate schoooool....!....

I've been listening to Bruce.... Oasis.... AFI.... Bob Dylan.... Black Crowes.... Led Zeppelin...... Rolling Stones.... Leonard Cohen.... TORI AMOS, Whiskeytown, Rye Coalition, Incubus, The Doors, Ours, Alice in Chains, Wallflowers, Nirvana, Jawbox, Sheryl Crow....

P.S. BIP you should check out Alkaline Trio, AFI, Black Halos, Tsunami Bomb, Angelic Upstarts, New York Dolls, Beautiful Mistake, Mainstreet Saints, RYE COALITION, Sahara Hotnights, the Used, the Living End, and Icarus Line (some more credible than others..... all punk for the most part)

I always listen to at least 1 U2 song a day. Not intentionally, it just happens.

U2's my freakin' religion.

Now, Madonna, is a different story. I've been a very bad Madonna fan as of late.

I haven't really listened to them since about early July... I don't really know why, but it just happened. I spend all my time listening to Stevie Nicks, Lindsey Buckingham and Fleetwood Mac. I just can't get enough!!!!

Every so often I'll hear a U2 song on the radio or somewhere and I'll remember how great they are and how much I love them.... but then I forget again.... tis sad but true....

Alot of people here probably don't even know how I am... since I haven't really posted much since about June.... feels strange. :sad:

I occasionally go off U2 for a long period of time...like right now!

Mona, all the bands in your "PS" rock!!!

Here are more...

Pennywise
Less Than Jake
Screeching Weasel
Dropkick Murphys
Vex Red
Flogging Molly
Taking Back Sunday
Guttermouth
Lagwagon
Propagandhi

And you already know the rad Good Charlotte! :p :yes:

Mate, wouldnt worry, I aint padded a U2 disc into the cd player for over 5 months.....yesterday stuck on Josh. and Zooropa though, as was in perfect mood for them both!

aint watched a U2 concert for more than 7 months...doesnt mean Im no longer a fan.

*watches to see who dares approaches me over this*

:evil:

lately i've been listening to a lot of radiohead...and i've been obsessed with any version of "Maggie's Farm" i can find.

bob did a good one, and rage did too, i don't actually like Bono's so much.

and since beth orton's coming to pittsburgh in a week or so, i've been listening to a lot of her.

i also think i am going to download more angelique kidjo. she does this awesome version of "Summertime" from Porgy and Bess.

Hey--- if anyone wants to come to Pittsburgh next weekend, we can see a Bob Dylan concert on Friday, tour a coal mine saturday, and see Attack of the Clones on the Omnimax screen. All that, plus I'm making jambalaya! Open invite!

:eek: i've been so busy with school work that i haven't listened to much music at all...which makes me sad...but lately i've been making it a point to put it in whenever i get a chance (like right now...woo bono solo projects!)

my list:
doves--last broadcast
rem--automatic for the people
pete yorn--musicforthemorningafter
sting and the police--greatest hits
corrs--live in dublin
u2--random stuff...cept ab, which i can't find :mad:

Back
Top Bottom