I have some questions..........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been surfing around the forum... I'm quite lost....

There are way too many forums. Which is the one that most people use? Which one is the best? I don't know, sorry for sounding like an idiot. This forum seems to be a "girl" forum, is that right? And which forum can I go to get info on the band in general?

again, sorry for sounding all dumb. I post at other boards, and I know "newbies" are a pain. Sorry.

------------------
Bono is the Sweetest Thing!!

I Love This Band!

Yes, this is the 'girl' forum, but occasionally a guy will show up to annoy us. Everything You Know is Wrong is the most popular forum, it has all the good, the bad, and the ugly of our members. Free Your Mind is the political one, Now Departing and Don't let it get away are about the tour. I don't know much about the rest. This and EYKIW are by far the most popular it seems.
What other U2 message boards have you been on?

[This message has been edited by SamanthaPuff (edited 09-17-2001).]

if you're smart, you'll just stick with pleba. EYKIW can get pretty stupid and all the other forums require you to think. in pleba, we just drool.
wink.gif

------------------
"I can't believe the news today,
Oh, I can't close my eyes
And make it go away.
How long...
How long must we sing this song?
How long? How long...
'cause tonight...we can be as one."

Love to all of you,
Emily

all the other forums require you to think. in pleba, we just drool.
wink.gif

[/B][/QUOTE]Wah?!?!
kopfpatsch.gif

Please tell me you are kidding....Emily we are thinkers too, but we Plebas also like to exercise our salivary glands alot!!!
smile.gif

------------------
You wanker, you interrupted my BOOMCHA!!!! - Maria

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Nevermind Emily.....*note to self..chill out!
smile.gif

------------------
You wanker, you interrupted my BOOMCHA!!!! - Maria

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Thanks everyone for your help. I think this board is cool. I went to the other ones but you guys are right; you have to think way too much.

------------------

I Love This Band!

Originally posted by SamanthaPuff:
Yes, this is the 'girl' forum, but occasionally a guy will show up to annoy us. Everything You Know is Wrong is the most popular forum, it has all the good, the bad, and the ugly of our members. Free Your Mind is the political one, Now Departing and Don't let it get away are about the tour. I don't know much about the rest. This and EYKIW are by far the most popular it seems.
What other U2 message boards have you been on?

[This message has been edited by SamanthaPuff (edited 09-17-2001).]

I post at one other U2 message board, its an ezboard. Its pretty cool. Not as many people as in here though.

The other board that is the same in style to this one is none U2 related.
smile.gif

------------------

I Love This Band!

Back
Top Bottom