I have no idea which show these are from . . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kellyahern

Blue Crack Supplier
8 years and I still can't think of anything witty
so I'm starting a new thread for them :lol:

It would be great if www.musicpictures.com had captions with the dates, but they don't :grumpy:

f31510e2.jpg

c52cafd4.jpg

I figure that if anyone else finds a tour picture, but they don't know which show it's from, it can go here too :)

Absolutely breath-taking photos of u2 in action!

Thanks so much for posting these.:up:

kellyahern said:

I do believe this picture is from San Diego 1. I remember him having a lipstick mark in that exact spot right when they came out on stage. I just went through my pictures that I still haven't been able to download to my mac from the show and it is confirmed it's San Diego 1. :D

kellyahern said:

I have both of these exact shots too but at a different angle. :drool:

:help: Can I get the pictures from the SD card transfered onto
a CD at a drugstore photo department? My mac's OS needs to be updated in order for me to install my new cameras software :huh: and I tried but it's giving me trouble!

karmic_postmark said:

I have both of these exact shots too but at a different angle. :drool:

:help: Can I get the pictures from the SD card transfered onto
a CD at a drugstore photo department? My mac's OS needs to be updated in order for me to install my new cameras software :huh: and I tried but it's giving me trouble!

I think so. They were able to put the negative photos on a cd, so I think they should be able to do it from a digital camera too :)

Kelly you are the woman! :) thanks a bunch.I find that Iam spending most of my time looking at pics now! LOL

Rhia

kellyahern said:

I think so. They were able to put the negative photos on a cd, so I think they should be able to do it from a digital camera too :)
Thank you Kelly for answering my plead for help and for posting those pictures. :D

gr8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VERY nice pictures indeed!! :happy:!!! I just wish they came to South America!! :sad: :sad: I'D DIEEE to be on one of those shows!!

Back
Top Bottom