I have never seen this poster before!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
:love: Wow! This is so cool!!!

a07038.jpg

Get it Here

Hehehe, that=on my wall
People that dare to enter: What's that? It's scary.
Me: Muahaha, you know you love it

:D

Ultraviolet Light said:
Hehehe, that=on my wall
People that dare to enter: What's that? It's scary.
Me: Muahaha, you know you love it

:D

Scary? Nah! It's great!

:ohmy: But I do recall freaking a few friends out when I would listen to Boy and other early albums/songs in their presence.

*totally random alert*

Well, maybe not TOTALLY...But I was just reminded of the fact that I have STILL never seen my favorite Popmart poster online...Wait...maybe it's on Ebay...then you guys would know what the heck I'm talking about...

that poster = also in my possession, only i am too frightened to put it up...my roommate = not a u2 fan..........

:der:

oooooh i want that, I've always loved that pic. Larry looks so :drool:
I promised myself that I wouldn't buy any new U2 stuff until after x-mas though :(

:huh: I don't see anything 'scary' about it, it's adorable! Very normal but above average cute guys, I love it! Strange anyone would think their friends would be 'scared' by that darling pic when most of them probably have really scary junk like Slipknot or Godsmack or System of a Down on their wall :huh: Now THAT'S scary! :no:

I want this poster! :happy: How can I get one?

U2Kitten said:
:huh: I don't see anything 'scary' about it, it's adorable! Very normal but above average cute guys, I love it! Strange anyone would think their friends would be 'scared' by that darling pic when most of them probably have really scary junk like Slipknot or Godsmack or System of a Down on their wall :huh: Now THAT'S scary! :no:

I want this poster! :happy: How can I get one?

click on the link below the picture of the poster.

this is an awesome poster!! I picked it up from Ebay a while back and finally had it framed! It looks great and nobody has freaked over it yet:ohmy: :eeklaugh: :D

Stories for Boys said:
that poster = also in my possession, only i am too frightened to put it up...my roommate = not a u2 fan..........

:der:
Ha, didn't stop me! :D

now i'm all worried that i'm going to get into huge fights about with my new roommate...

that didn't happen this fall because i didn't have a roommate for most of the semester...the first one was never around while i was here--she usually came back at about 4 am waking me up as she stumbled drunkenly to her bed...the second roommate was hardly ever around when i was, didn't speak english too fluently, and usually had headphones, never talked to me...

but that's a cool poster, i don't see how it could scare people...i like it.

oh, and i've defintely been listening to boy or october and scared people...they come along and go "what the hell are you listening to??" and when you tell them that it's u2 they shake their head and say "no, this can't be them, they sing beautiful day, this doesn't sound like with or without you!"...

IWasBored said:
now i'm all worried that i'm going to get into huge fights about with my new roommate...

that didn't happen this fall because i didn't have a roommate for most of the semester...the first one was never around while i was here--she usually came back at about 4 am waking me up as she stumbled drunkenly to her bed...the second roommate was hardly ever around when i was, didn't speak english too fluently, and usually had headphones, never talked to me...

but that's a cool poster, i don't see how it could scare people...i like it.

oh, and i've defintely been listening to boy or october and scared people...they come along and go "what the hell are you listening to??" and when you tell them that it's u2 they shake their head and say "no, this can't be them, they sing beautiful day, this doesn't sound like with or without you!"...

:wink: You must educate them in the many facets of U2!

:lol: My freshman year of college I had this one popmart poster up (the one I can't seem to find online!) and after I moved out, my roommate said, "Oh, I really miss that poster!" :lmao: So you never know!

wertsie said:

:wink: You must educate them in the many facets of U2!

:lol: My freshman year of college I had this one popmart poster up (the one I can't seem to find online!) and after I moved out, my roommate said, "Oh, I really miss that poster!" :lmao: So you never know!

i just better make sure that i don't go on overkill...cos it's one thing for me to sit in my room alone and listen to electrical storm on repeat (the one that starts out with the insanely cool guitar part)...or any other song on repeat (i'm guilty of doing that with "always", "numb" and about 30 other songs...not just u2 songs though)

that's really cool about your poster and your old roommate missing it!

Back
Top Bottom