I have extra Target CD's!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BAW

The Flower
I missed out on the Best Buy DVD the first time and had to wait 2 weeks so today I was on a mission!!! I was at Target right at 8:00 this morning and they didn't even have them on the shelf yet...the guy from the video game dept. saw me running around the CD dept. like a madwoman and guessed what I was there for! He had to crack open a box and I was able to get 6! I have 4 extra so if you need one and can't get to Target, let me know. I guess the first 4 who email me will be who gets them...I will be more than happy to trade for another CD or work something out! Email me at bonochick66@yahoo.com

[This message has been edited by Bono's American Wife (edited 01-22-2002).]

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
Okay, 1 down, 3 to go...

And the CD's go to - on the edge, lemonboy, U2sangel and missmacphisto. If I can get a few more later this evening, I will post again. Thanks everyone!

[This message has been edited by Bono's American Wife (edited 01-22-2002).]

I can get extra 7 cd's as well. I don't mind mailing out of the US.

If you need U2 7 email me at --> cmeu289@yahoo.com

smile.gif

Hey girlies will one of ya'll hold one for me pleeeeeeeease??? Just incase when I go today they ran out and stuff...I'd love ya'll forever
biggrin.gif
*huuuuuuuuugs*

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

*Carries picture of Larry in her wallet* (Sad but true)

clarityat3am: Buy our booooos Discobooooos!
MG: Edge can really get his groove on. Look at him go!

I think we have some confusion going on here...my PLEBA user name is Bono's American Wife but my email addy is bonochick66@yahoo.com

I think u2sangel confused me with the original Bonochick here on PLEBA. I knew there was already a Bonochick here so I chose a completely different user name but I still use the email addy...sorry about the mix-up!

[This message has been edited by Bono's American Wife (edited 01-23-2002).]

Yep, u2sangel is getting one from me...along with another Interferencer and an Interference lurker...

Hey, lurker, if you're reading this...get yer ass registered!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Baby...can we still be friends?"

Back
Top Bottom