I have been sent a video of me taking bono's picture, I have never seen this before

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

suzannagirl

The Fly
This is a video of me taking Bono's video in Dublin...I didn't realise the people that I was with took footage..Jesus Girl sent to me on my myspace...I am absolutely thrilled as you can imagine...what a beautiful/gift surprise from her...Bono is lovely when he isn't in crowds, seems very relaxed..i was taking a picture of him with my guitar teachers card, as he used to know the boys back in Dublin in the 70's before they were huge..what a blast..

I AM SO HAPPY WITH THE VIDEO...THANKS SO MUCH TO MY DARLING JESUS GIRL..SHE REALLY IS THE WIZARD..XXX
Suzannaxxx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QIFFvdR1Ng

Suzanne, someone here in Pleba originally posted it in another thread (I can't remember what one now). I knew it was you because I knew your story of the business card and Bono posing with it in that beautiful pic you took of him :):).
I am so glad I found it in here for you and surprised you. (as I didn't know if you even knew about it existing or not). It is so exciting to find this stuff and you reconize a friend in it.

(most prob don't know about my other nickname "the wizard" on here....haha! It was lovingly giving to me by a friend's husband, when we all went out to meet Ali last year at Edun/Nordstroms in L.A.)

Last edited:
ok.. this is my first post ever here!! i'm so excited!! :) Suzanna.. it's Zey.. I just love that video!! how thrilling for you!! Awesome!

Hey jesusgirl... aka wizard... it was Roly who gave you that name! haha!! love it!

UnderBonosSpell said:
ok.. this is my first post ever here!! i'm so excited!! :) Suzanna.. it's Zey.. I just love that video!! how thrilling for you!! Awesome!

Hey jesusgirl... aka wizard... it was Roly who gave you that name! haha!! love it!

HI ZEY!!!!! Yep it was your Roly who gave me that name. So funny! WELCOME to PLEBA Zey, who is always under Bono's spell!! haha! WAHOOO!!!!!

Suzanne, I found the thread...this one -
http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=184611&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Thanks, JesusGirl!! I'm diggin Pleba! I just figured out how to dowload an avatar (?)!! What do you think?.. not too shabby, huh?
I know how Suzanne must feel when she saw new footage of her and Bono! I remember Wiz found pics of me and B too and I was jumping up and down for joy!! Remember, Wiz?

Cool Suzanne!!! Jesusgirl is awesome isn't she? :wink:

Someone had found a video of me taking my picture from behind. When I saw it I didn't even remember putting my arm around him. :huh:

its always kind of weird when you find yourself on youtube or something.

like im in a video at a concert and then one from The red auction too.

lol probably...wait a minute i think we're friends on myspace.
you're kissing bono in my video?

YES!!! Thanks for getting that btw! You can imagine how thrilled I was to see that! hah!!
I know you also got your kiss... SWEET!! :)
I'm ZeyVox (Under Bono's Spell!) on myspace.

oh youre welcome!
Yup, I got it :D
it was so cold out though and i was stupid enough to only have a sweatshirt lol
yea we're friends! I'm AdgeEvansVoxVedderSummersCopeland...well used to be, I cut it down to Adge Evans lol

UnderBonosSpell said:
Thanks, JesusGirl!! I'm diggin Pleba! I just figured out how to dowload an avatar (?)!! What do you think?.. not too shabby, huh?
I know how Suzanne must feel when she saw new footage of her and Bono! I remember Wiz found pics of me and B too and I was jumping up and down for joy!! Remember, Wiz?

Oh yes, they were from outside at the NYC booksigning!!!

JCOSTER said:
Cool Suzanne!!! Jesusgirl is awesome isn't she? :wink:

Someone had found a video of me taking my picture from behind. When I saw it I didn't even remember putting my arm around him. :huh:

JC, oh isn't that funny! You didn't know you had your arm around him....I love when we find stuff we are in and had never seen before. After I met Bono in 2006 at Edun, some girl that was there wrote me and said she had a bunch of pix of me by Bono and she would send them after she got back from Europe....Well I never heard back from her to this day :(
I can only hope someday I will see them....

omg.. JG...are you able to contact her? That would be neat to see all those "new" pics with you and B! I'm still hoping some more Claremont pics will turn up! haha
I know what JC means about not remembering what you do and say around Bono and then seeing it on video and pics and saying.. "I said that?!" or "I did that?!"... too funny!

UnderBonosSpell said:
omg.. JG...are you able to contact her? That would be neat to see all those "new" pics with you and B! I'm still hoping some more Claremont pics will turn up! haha
I know what JC means about not remembering what you do and say around Bono and then seeing it on video and pics and saying.. "I said that?!" or "I did that?!"... too funny!

Nope, she never got back to me after her trip....*sniff sniff*

BUT I AM SO HAPPY FOR SUZANNE!!! Her and her yummy man Bono. haha!!! I love how he asks them what they are all doing there again...DUH...

Back
Top Bottom