I have a small Request...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

larrysgirl

War Child
I need your help girls!
I have The Best Of dvd, and I noticed that the video version for "Electrical Storm" that's in it is not the long version. Do any of you know where I can find the long version of that video and download it? I have the crappiest internet connection in the entire universe, so streaming it to watch it just doesn't work at all for me. If any of you can help me with this I would be forever grateful!

Thanks!:love:

Yeah... the only difference is that instead of that scene from your icon, larrysgirl, there's them getting water showered all over. I don't know why that didn't make the DVD. I loved it!

flaming june said:
Yeah... the only difference is that instead of that scene from your icon, larrysgirl, there's them getting water showered all over. I don't know why that didn't make the DVD. I loved it!

Hey sweetie! nice to hear from you!:) yep, I really would have loved for them to put that version on the DVD.I'm still looking to see where I can find it for download.:wink:

Re: Re: I have a small Request...

sraphim said:
you'll find the ES full version on the U2.com site.
Enjoy! (eheh... I'm sure you will... ^_^)

Thanks:) unfortunatelly, I can't see the one at U2.com properly, my connection sucks big time.I'l keep trying!

Back
Top Bottom