I have a question for PLEBA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cujo said:
He rejected that idea... he thought it sounded to... how did he say it... "fuckin pathetic you freak"... then I ran away

well at least you tried....you get an A for effort. oh wait. i've just been informed that you were cheating and deserve and F

cheating on who? well mofo of course :sexywink:

At least I didn't cheat on my Anthropology assignment... a grill is a tool for hunting? For shame... for shame.

yeah i know, remind me not to listen to what arw says...

;) arw, look i'm gickies! :hug: arw :hug:

Last edited:
How the hell did I end up in Randoomdumdomdoomdm? I thought I was in PLE... Wait! This is PLEBA! :sexywink:

It's *really* disturbing how many Interferencers are in PLEBA now. First ouizy now all these ppl. :uhoh:

Let's start talking about U2 slash stories??? :bono:+:edge:=:censored::censored::censored:

Last edited:
We are red-blooded women who are, uh, very fond of certain members of the opposite sex. That's why some people call us the "Salivation Army". :laugh: :laugh:
*card carrying member of the Salivation Army*
*card carrying member of the Sexy Neck Squad*
:drool: :drool: :evil: :censored: :heart: :combust:

FallingStar said:
Let's start talking about U2 slash stories??? :bono:+:edge:=:censored::censored::censored:

:eek: *runs* you're going to chase more than just the guys out with that!

Kariann said:

Then we'll all be ladies with spinning heads!

Geez that was bad but couldnt resist!

:lmao: ah nothing like a u2-related bad joke...

arw9797 said:
I love U2 related jokes! especially when someone understands wtf I'm talking about.

yeah it does suck to make a joke and then have everyone stare at you funny...

cujo said:
A new section of PLEBA needs to open, so we can discuss our undying love for the fifth member.

what do you think the "p" in "pleba" stands for? discuss away, dearest cujo...

and i, personally, would like to add that the reason some of us come here is for the company rather than the drooling. then again, there are many who do enjoy a good drool...:wink:

Stories for Boys said:

what do you think the "p" in "pleba" stands for? discuss away, dearest cujo...

and i, personally, would like to add that the reason some of us come here is for the company rather than the drooling. then again, there are many who do enjoy a good drool...:wink:

um, yeah. what she said.

I really don't like to be generalized into this neat little box. I mostly come here for the friendships I've made - If there's a new picture of Larry that has drawn my attention, hey, cool, look it's Larry, and that's that. I hate that some think we're a bunch of hormonal crazies. I'll quote Larry here. "You don't know me." So don't generalize, mmmmmkay?

Moonie :D

Stories for Boys said:

I love *both*. I can get the best drool on the planet *and* meet all kinds of cool people here. It's all fun!!!:wave: :wave:

moon_is_playing_tricks said:

I really don't like to be generalized into this neat little box. I mostly come here for the friendships I've made - If there's a new picture of Larry that has drawn my attention, hey, cool, look it's Larry, and that's that. I hate that some think we're a bunch of hormonal crazies. I'll quote Larry here. "You don't know me." So don't generalize, mmmmmkay?

Captain Insane-o

hmmm... being associated with the randoomers really doesn't allow for much generalization does it?

I didn't come here to make fun of you... this was an homage to all you stalkers out there. Don't worry, I won't generalize about you anymore, because I won't post here anymore...

If "all" of you can't find humor in what you do... you probably should sit back and reflect on what you are doing. I'm full of it and proud of it... rock on sister.

HI! I'm roe! (or ro-ro) and i am proud to say that i am a non/ :evil: PLEBAn!!

I have morals! And i am proud!

Really! Its possible! I'm really not a walking paradox! Seriously! I have retained my morals in pleba! I will not retreat to the dark side!

:tsk: I can't believe some of you all :ohmy: :p

Although i am all for :edge: :combust: or :faint:

And the occasional :larry: :love:. But you didn't hear it from me! :shifty:

Last edited:
rockonedge said:
HI! I'm roe! (or ro-ro) and i am proud to say that i am a non/ :evil: PLEBAn!!

I have morals! And i am proud!

Really! Its possible! I'm really not a walking paradox! Seriously! I have retained my morals in pleba! I will not retreat to the dark side!

:tsk: I can't believe some of you all :ohmy: :p

Although i am all for :edge: :combust: or :faint:

And the occasional :larry: :love:. But you didn't hear it from me! :shifty:

i used to be like you...in fact i didn't even use the combust smiley...i don't know what happened...i really don't....

cujo said:

hmmm... being associated with the randoomers really doesn't allow for much generalization does it?

I didn't come here to make fun of you... this was an homage to all you stalkers out there. Don't worry, I won't generalize about you anymore, because I won't post here anymore...

If "all" of you can't find humor in what you do... you probably should sit back and reflect on what you are doing. I'm full of it and proud of it... rock on sister.

rock on brother.

moon_is_playing_tricks said:

rock on brother.

:up:...

If a lady choose adventure 1:

1) nice to see there are cool women in PLEBA

If a guy choose adventure 2:

2) what are you doing in here :wink:

Maybe, I will start posting in here more... I'm sure all would like that.

Back
Top Bottom