I have a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Quiggs

The Fly
I was just browsing through elevation-tour.com looking at some pictures, when I ran across 2 pictures of a little girl. The comments on the pictures say that they think she is Edge's daughter, Sian. I don't think so because this little girl looks nothing like the pics of Sian I have seen from the wedding. Does anybody know who she is?

Here are the links to the pics cuz I can't get them to show! Grrr....
concert-pictures

concert-pictures

I think she might be Larry's daughter, Ava, because she sort of resembles Ann. Any ideas?

By the way, if anyone thinks this is an inappropriate topic, let me know and I will gladly drop it. :yes: I don't want to offend anyone. :heart:

It's not Sian, she is dark haired. Bono's girls are older than that and Adam has no kids, so if it's a "U2 kid" it has to be Larry's, but I don't know because I've never seen her. A clue might be, who is the older girl in the pic with her?

Hummmmmm..........
Mr.Mullen would be pissed if he saw this topic.....but he's not a PLEBA girl, so there ;)
I have no clue, but I agree about her not being Edge's daughter.
I'm glad she's wearing earplugs, she is a cutie!

i dont want to seem gullable.................too late.......but i can see some larry resemblance i'm not kidding. i dont know about the nose though, its kind of edgy. ok now i feel stupid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom