I have a preliminary Bono mix for you!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by sparkys girl:
Originally posted by MissVelvetDress:
eek.gif
you did a great job with this mix. How am I suppose to get any sleep tonight knowing that I have this on my computer.
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress (edited 12-20-2001).]
okay i after listening to the mix for the umpteenth time.....i am gonna listen to it again....i love the HMTMKMKM part....ooohhh Bono....that is simply 'orgasmic'...yeah i know that is an Edgie phrase, but i couldn't help it...he sounds sooo good! *thankfully Adam is here at the moment (he likes it too)!
biggrin.gif

((we need new dreams tonight!!!))

I think this whole mix is orgasmic.
wink.gif

*note to self, find hot bono look alike this weekend!*

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
alright, i heard it again...and this masterpiece has to have a name...what could we call this...Rachel, this is your baby, what do you think?!
I was thinking PlebaBonoLustRemix or something along those lines! any other suggestions!? is a name really necessary?!?

LOL! I think the name PlebaBonoLustRemix is great! I'm happy you all like it so much- I'm flattered.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Gina Marie:

But I think one of our creative wizards on here needs to come up w/ CD cover art for it!

Why don't we just use the one in the elevated bono thread?

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Oh my gosh I just finished listening to this and let me tell you I'm glad my dad fell asleep. I was laughing so hard when reading some of the comments he asked me what all the commotion was about I couldn't explain it to him I said he'd just have to hear it. He fell asleep before I could download it and well I don't think that's such a good idea anyways so hopefully he won't ask me about it cause gosh darn that would be embarrassing.

Must say that this is definitely a classic, great job GL. If you can get that mixing program to work though it would be funny if you can put them in order to replicate an, well uhm you know what I mean. If I can figure out how to convert an Mp3 into a wav file I wouldn't mind remixing it.

3:46 is definitely the highlight

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

[This message has been edited by mbi16 (edited 12-20-2001).]

Giant Lemon, you are feckin awesome!!! This rocked!! It is time for me to go to bed, but now I am going to stay up all night, and listen to this over and over and over and over again!!!!

Originally posted by mbi16:
If I can figure out how to convert an Mp3 into a wav file I wouldn't mind remixing it.

I have MusicMatch Jukebox, and that allows you to convert from mp3 to wav and vice versa. Also, I could put a wav file of the mix online if you wanted.

The end is the kicker! oh my my my!

**single mom remembers that she is a woman and a lonely woman at that
frown.gif

*gahh...*

I burned this onto a CD with the other BonoMix* My brother is flippin' mad bc I wasted a cd on like 10 mins. I DON'T CARE.

DIRTY NUMBERS:
7 (as in Bono's...well...)
3:46....o yeah yeah yeah

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization

97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

"Aren't you afraid someone will eat your foot???" ~ScottPhisto~

hatshapedhat665@hotmail.com

eep! i'm so excited!!!! gimme gimme! *giggle*

------------------
~Julie*

(aka: hoo~lee~ah, aka: Fishy's Clumsey Julie, aka: MoonPhisto)

Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

(~Monty Python)

[This message has been edited by FallDownJulie (edited 12-21-2001).]

OH MY WORD!

That's the feckin hottest thing I've heard!

And I abdolutely LOVE the idea of sending it to the record companies...imagine a whole CD of this kind of thing....

*faints*

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Create Light
Create Unity
Create Joy
CREATE PEACE!

*bump* *grind*

*whimper*

i didn't get mine!! i'm jealous! please send it to me!!
smile.gif
i will love you forever and ever!

------------------
~Julie*

Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

(~Monty Python)

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:
*bump* *grind*

*whimper*

i didn't get mine!! i'm jealous! please send it to me!!
smile.gif
i will love you forever and ever!

LOL, sorry Julie! I'm at home for break now, so I don't have the file to send to you. But, you should be able to download it from www.umich.edu/~rschinde/Mix_1.mp3

If that doesn't work I promise to send it to you as soon as I get back to school.
smile.gif

I just went into this thread for the first time! I remember reading about Mona's Bono mixes but for some reason have never clicked in here. I'm downloading it right now. I'm so excited! (In an innocent way for now.) OMG

But you know what I just discovered? The recent files folder. Files recently opened have aliases there. My dad could very easily have opened it up and looked at all the pictures I downloaded.
redface.gif
I have to remember to delete this file!

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)

~~~
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

"Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness... To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

"Penises, I'm inclined to believe... are good things." - Adam

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
O_O
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
redface.gif
O_O

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)

~~~
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

"Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness... To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

"Penises, I'm inclined to believe... are good things." - Adam

[This message has been edited by On The Edge (edited 12-26-2001).]

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
LOL, sorry Julie! I'm at home for break now, so I don't have the file to send to you. But, you should be able to download it from www.umich.edu/~rschinde/Mix_1.mp3

If that doesn't work I promise to send it to you as soon as I get back to school.
smile.gif

thanks!! you're my hero!

------------------
~Julie*

(~Monty Python)

Originally posted by On The Edge:
I just went into this thread for the first time! I remember reading about Mona's Bono mixes
*fame* I'm still waiting for my day in court to meet Bono in a Tie
biggrin.gif

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"Brian Eno is trying to prevent me from downloading an MP3 of Bono having an orgasm!!" ~Echo~

"Get me the Bean Giant!" ~Houdini~

*fame* I'm still waiting for my day in court to meet Bono in a Tie
biggrin.gif

This just made me think that If I were to get arrested for say... Following Bono, trampeling on his flowerbeds, etc. that I would get to meet him in court, and he would most likely wear a suit for the appearance!!

*Fly's to Dublin*

Originally posted by spinninghead77:

This just made me think that If I were to get arrested for say... Following Bono, trampeling on his flowerbeds, etc. that I would get to meet him in court, and he would most likely wear a suit for the appearance!!

*Fly's to Dublin*

In Dublin around Bono's house when they arrest people they don't use handcuffs anymore, because the girls they arrested always made crude, lewd comments about being near Bono's house with handcuffs.

LMAO they just have stun guns and suction cup guns now.
biggrin.gif

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"Brian Eno is trying to prevent me from downloading an MP3 of Bono having an orgasm!!" ~Echo~

"Get me the Bean Giant!" ~Houdini~

Holy freakin' shite!

RAWR.

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou....

Moonie
biggrin.gif

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
"If a student with an accordion had come along, I would've played with them ya know...that was where I was at, I was that desperate to play with somebody."
(Larry, about his Mount Temple days, before forming U2)

*Larry, I played accordion. Can I have a drumstick?*
From the heart, on a blue sign, 11-18-01, Vegas

Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting

(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

*Spinninghead77 arrives in Dublin and steps off Plane

Realizes that Bono proboablly doesn't like girls who fly to Dublin to trample through his flower beds

Flies back to Toronto*

Originally posted by WildHonee:
ADAM! What have you grown here?! lol

LMAO!!!!! Remember the xmas cookies episode? "My hands are so BIG!"

------------------
"A Bono approved event is a good event!"

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by WildHonee:
the girls they arrested always made crude, lewd comments about being near Bono's house with handcuffs.

These must be PLEBA girls!!! LMAO!

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
*Spinninghead77 arrives in Dublin and steps off Plane

Realizes that Bono proboablly doesn't like girls who fly to Dublin to trample through his flower beds

Flies back to Toronto*
I want to see pictures of Bono gardening. Nothing dirty....I just think it would be cute.

ADAM! What have you grown here?! lol
------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"If I knew who I was I wouldn't be an artist, I wouldn't be in a band, I wouldn't be here screaming for a living." ~Bono~

"The moment an artist loses his personality and magnetism, the moment his secret leaks out, the curtain comes down on his prosperity" ~Houdini~

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 12-27-2001).]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom