I hate school

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiger_luver64

Acrobat
I hate school guys. I always seem to do somethin stupid. Like today in history I put my pencil in the little pencil holder thats at the top of the desk you know, and the guy in front of me did somethin and i couldnt find my pencil. I guess in a way this is kinda funny, but not if your me. I was lookin all around for it, and then Mr. Gregorski said to get out a pencil, and i was scared. And then I raised my hand and he was like "(sigh) What?" And I said I need a pencil and he sighed again. And the guy in front of me bent over to get a one for me and there was my pencil, but he threw the one he was giving to me at me and it hit me. GGRR right on the head it was embarressing man. But after that i just looked at the poster of U2 that was on the wall, cuz Mr. Gregosrki loves U2. But my face turned all red and i hate it. Pretty pathetic huh? lol.

:edge: :heart: :heart: :bono:

I hate school too. I have a really good job, whether I always enjoy it or not, and I'm looking forward to the summer when I can work 8am-5pm everyday and just make money. I feel much more productive and worthwhile when I'm working than when I'm in class (especially REL 244 History of Chrisitan Theology II *yawn*)

I also hate school... :(
And my geography teacher hates me, because we went to the library to search thing online, and I was here checking pics of Bono in PLEBA :sad: And she yelled at me... At least she agreed he was cute.. lol :drool:

None of my teachers agree that Bono or Edge are cute, not even my gay teacher...he is my chior teach, and he is hott man! Too bad he is gay.

I kind of like school...
I don't really like going to class, but once I'm there it's not too bad.
I learn lots of interesting things, like how to tell if a bottle is machine-made or hand blown, and why african-american slaves would be knapping glass.

Of course, I do have one class that's absolutely stupid, but the laws of school won't allow you to have all your classes be interesting.
High school I was kind of indifferent about... the only thing I really didn't like was getting up early.

I used to hate it when I was at high school.Everybody was so stupid and vain! :|
My school was full of Barbies wannabe.Their only worry was about make-up and which car certain boys had. :tsk: :rolleyes:
But now I'm a university and things got much much much better.People are more serious and they worry about things like their career.

I can't wait to go back to college lol...for awhile it was killing me I was so depressed cos I was just not happy with what I was doing but now that I know what I really want to do (be a Spanish Teacher) I can't wait to go back and finish my degree and be a teacher :D

being at school isn't awful, but this semester my classes are. i'm taking this mind-numbing statistics class. for heaven's sake...i aced calculus in high school and now you're making me spend 2 weeks figuring out what a mean is? good lord.

my o chem is soooooo much work.

my immunology and hemotology class is super interesting, but it's also a lot of work.

and art....well, i love my art class, but i spend hours upon hours on the projects. but hey, at least my presentation is on punk fashion :wink:.

that and i have 17 credits...full time student is 12-16. i had to pay extra to work this hard.

okay now school does suck..... i mean its nice cuz im friends with everyone...haha well??????? umm u know the jerks everyone has at school well the i dotn get along with them.Yeah im a girl but i still kick their asses.So what if their guys lol! I strongly dislike them cuz their so mean to some of my friends and they try to take advantage of girls.Oh well u know what realy sucks? Im the only chick glam rocker in ym school.Go british rockers.God bless usa( im form illinois btw) but yeah school sucks my balls.Teachers leave us kids alone damn you.......die already you old fuckers lmao!Love ya lindsay (tiger_luver64):wink:

Back
Top Bottom