I had the scariest U2 dream...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iamshazza

The Fly
It was horrible...the most horrible nightmare I've EVER had methinks...

I was sittin around in some unknown place with some friends. One of my friends was sitting beside me on a couch reading a newspaper. I reached for a cup from the coffee table in front of us and as I took a drink of whatever was in it I glanced over at the paper and it said, in HUGE bold faced print:

"U2 calls it quits"

Liquid spewed forth from my mouth and I grabbed the paper from my friend and began to read feverishly the article within. I screamed NOOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOOOOO it can't be!!! as I read that U2 had broken up. There would be no more albums...no more tours. They were retired.

I began to sob and try to get smypathy, and they mocked me.
Then I woke up.

:( that would be horrible! I'd cry if that happened! I've cried when lesser U2 related things happened! I had a great U2 dream. I some how was able to hang out with them! I pulled pranks on people and goofed off with adam. I said hi to larry and talked a little, but he was uninterested and left. Bono was busy writing. He gave me a hug and said a little. Not much. And then I followed Edge around while he wasn't doing much. I felt he was irritated with me so I left him alone. I loved my part of the dream with Adam! hehe Funny thing was Adam, Larry and Bono look like they do now, but Edge looked like he did in the ISHFWILF video. I haven't had any bad U2 dreams lately..I like my good ones! :cool: Here's a goofy adam pic! I love it. Maybe it will take your mind off the horrible dream!:yes:
adamcloseup.jpg

my bad dream

That is a pretty bad dream, but I had an even worse one! I had a dream that the Edge died :sad: He was in a plane crash or some kind of accident. I was sobbing my eyes out in my dream. :sad: I've never seen a U2 concert, so all I kept thinking about was how I was never going to be able to see U2 in concert. Morrissy also died in my dream, I'm not a Morrissy fan but I have a friend who is so I knew she'd be really sad.
I was so afraid when I woke up that I was going to turn on the tv and find out that my dream had come true! It threw my whole day off.:no:

*sigh* i don't like bad u2 dreams....mine's long and boring and i don't want to talk about it, but it made me feel really sad the whole day, and set off one of my stressing out parties.....*sigh*......

I had a dream that larry yelled at me cuz I didn't know how to play the drums right :(

OMG, yer killin me!!!!!!!!!!!

BAD dreams, baaaaaad!!!!!!

I think I may now have bad dreams after reading these!!!!

Noooo....not my sweet Edgie wedgie poo poo!!! :sad: :no: :scream: :heart::edge::heart:

That is a pretty bad dream, but I had an even worse one! I had a dream that the Edge died :sad: He was in a plane crash or some kind of accident.

(halleluia! in response: WALK ON just came on the radio, HURRAH!!!)

Back
Top Bottom