i had a U2 nightmare tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

e edge

The Fly
i was on a ship with U2. Edge wanted to throw me out to the ocean and Adam was protecting me. unfortunetelly Edge eventually menaged to do what he wanted and then he wanted to shoot me when i was already in the water (and it was dark), but Adam convinced him that i'd die in the water anyway, so there's no need in killing me... and then, with Adam's help, i got to the ship again and had to hide from Edge.

and then i woke up.

Bono and Larry were there too, but i can't recall their roles :(.

i think it was because i voted for Adam and not for Edge for my favorite member :lmao:

now i'm prepering for another nightmare- maybe Edge will chase me with a chainsaw or sth shouting "Why?! Why him?! Why didin't you vote for me?!" :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: Wow I thought my dreams were bad lol. Course in one of mine, I was the one trying to kill Edge :huh: :| :(
But you posted in teh wrong part, this gos in Dream Out Loud :wink: I can't move it though lol, a mod can....

lol Ive never had a U2 nightmare, It sounds really funny!

Ive had couple of u2 dreams - one I was trying to nick Bonos shoe and he ran and hid up a tree :scratch: and another one I saw bono and bob geldof but I had lost my bike and had to go and look for it (what the hell was that? :scratch: )

The best one was when I was out shopping and bumped into bono and he gave me a hug and kiss to say sorry :combust: (why do we have to wake up from dreams like that!?) :eyebrow:

celia said:
lol Ive never had a U2 nightmare, It sounds really funny!

Ive had couple of u2 dreams - one I was trying to nick Bonos shoe and he ran and hid up a tree :scratch: and another one I saw bono and bob geldof but I had lost my bike and had to go and look for it (what the hell was that? :scratch: )

The best one was when I was out shopping and bumped into bono and he gave me a hug and kiss to say sorry :combust: (why do we have to wake up from dreams like that!?) :eyebrow:

you always wake up when sth interesting is about to happen...
why were you looking for your bike when you saw Bono and Bob Gelgof. even in my dream i would forget about the world... :lmao:

e edge said:

you always wake up when sth interesting is about to happen...
why were you looking for your bike when you saw Bono and Bob Gelgof. even in my dream i would forget about the world... :lmao:

I know, It was sooo annoying I dont even have a bloody bike so I have no idea why I had to find it. Some dreams are sooo silly :lmao:

And Edge being a cheese thief...thats bad :shame: I love cheese! I can understand why you were trying to kill him :laugh:

Last edited:
... I don't understand though... cause I really don't like cheese :lmao: :lol: And! It wasn't even the last cheese there lol! AndI know Levi was there and I threatened to kill him and yea... I should just say the whole dream instead of bits and peices lol.

I've only had one U2 dream and Bono was in it....he was very gentle and sweet in my dream, almost nervous that little old me would be talking to him. I forget what we talked about. I wish I had more U2 dreams, I really should since I think about them so much...

:shrug:

starsgoblue said:
I've only had one U2 dream and Bono was in it....he was very gentle and sweet in my dream, almost nervous that little old me would be talking to him. I forget what we talked about. I wish I had more U2 dreams, I really should since I think about them so much...

:shrug:

:) i have U2 dreams quite often. mostly with Adam and Edge... Bono is a rare guest in my dreams :sad: and Larry doesn't appear almost at all :sad: :sad:

Wow, I wish I could dream about Edge trying to kill me! That would be so cool!!!

;) Just kidding. :D

I daydream a lot... but I don't have many dreams :(
I had a dream once where I rode in a car with Bono... and like... we would stop and he would try and get Edge but Edge would get mad adn start flipping out and I never got to meet him... he didnt wanna meet me :( he hated me :( Oh and riding in the car with bono was cool... but you think he would have a cool car lol, this car was all rusty and barley ran and stuff :lol: Oh well...

TheWho4Life said:
I daydream a lot... but I don't have many dreams :(
I had a dream once where I rode in a car with Bono... and like... we would stop and he would try and get Edge but Edge would get mad adn start flipping out and I never got to meet him... he didnt wanna meet me :( he hated me :( Oh and riding in the car with bono was cool... but you think he would have a cool car lol, this car was all rusty and barley ran and stuff :lol: Oh well...

:lmao: don't tell me he was driving!!!
there's sth wrong with Edge in dreams....:( wonder why?

sweetie said:
Ahhhh...to have a steamy dream of Bono :drool: I think my subconscious is telling me :shame: :shame: "you're married dear"

I'm married, too! And I'm also an Edge girl, but I've had steamy Bono dreams at least three times, and dreamed of being married to Adam once and Larry once. But never Edge; he's always like a mentor in my dreams. :hmm:

e edge said:

Yeah, what the heck is with Edge being so hateful and murderous and um...cheese-stealing in dreams anyway!?

I have U2 dreams a lot... had a dream that I went back in time to when they were recording Pop and had them listen to Discotheque and they were like "...whoa, that's us?!" I've had dreams about recording with U2, travelling with the band, ect...dreams about concerts (including a recent one where it was the opening for the new tour and they were playing this small outdoor venue and only five people were there :coocoo: ) and all kinds of stuff. I don't think I've had any steamy Bono dreams (I have enough DAYdreams for that lol) but I have had a couple where we were really close...one in paticular where I was like hanging on him the whole time, hugging, kissing some, cuddling...it was so real and amazing and I sooooo did not want to wake up from it...

But I must post a dream I had a couple nights ago which I found too funny (I'm copying and pasting this from another thread 'cause I'm too lazy to retype the whole thing):
Heh, speaking of phaser, I had this weird-ass dream last night that Bono was on an episode of Star Trek I don't even really WATCH Star Trek, so that was weird... but he was all there and it was from the Pop era and he was like "Unos dos tres catorce quinze seize dix-sept dix-huit dix-neuf!" So he counted 1, 2, 3, 14 in Spanish then 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 in French and I posted on here and was like "OMIGOSH YOU GUYS BONO WAS ON THIS ONE EP OF STAR TREK AND NOW I KNOW WHY THE HELL HE SAYS UNO DOS TRES CATORCE IN VERTIGO!!!" and this one random mod was like "You're WRONG, don't tell lies, Bono was never on Star Trek. You have no evidence to support this. Don't post again." what an odd dream...anyway...

i dreamt about them once.they were same age as joshua tree era.they were on a stage and i was at downstair and watching them.there weren't much people there,and then bono,edge and adam came down to greet and talk to me,except larry.he was busy with his drum kit but he waved to me on stage.they were like good adult people who always care children.:up: :applaud: :heart: :yes:

e edge said:

:lmao: don't tell me he was driving!!!
What if our dreams are trying to tell us somethin lol. Like... maybe Edge isn't the little hott innacent guy we all think he is :ohmy: Maybe he's actually mean and hateful! :( I don't think I'm right though!

I hate this key baord I'm typing on! I've had to back space about fifty times because the space bar is stupid and won't space my words! :madspit:

I've only had one dream that I can remember. Bono was on a ladder outside my bedroom window painting the house :lol: and the Edge was in the yard with a leaf blower doing yard work. He was also rocking the leaf blower like he does his guitar in
concert. :laugh: Then I woke up.
I think it was the fact that I know Bono likes to paint and of course Edge will try to play anything he has his hands on, and he rocks for sure. My own dream interpertation, of course :wink:

I dreampt about Bono the other night: We were on a beach with loadsa ppl, all yakking and messing about when someone said something to upset me so I got up and stalked away to find myself somewhere quiet to cool off (and sulk, lol). I've been there a few minutes when I hear that soft Irish voice in my ear asking if I want any company.. "Whatever.." I hear myself say and then he plonks himself down next to me, puts his arm about my shoulder, tells me to ignore them and moves in for a closer snuggle up...oh yes, and he'd undone his shirt.....:drool: :drool:

TheWho4Life said:

What if our dreams are trying to tell us somethin lol. Like... maybe Edge isn't the little hott innacent guy we all think he is :ohmy: Maybe he's actually mean and hateful! :( I don't think I'm right though!

I hate this key baord I'm typing on! I've had to back space about fifty times because the space bar is stupid and won't space my words! :madspit:

no no no! that cannot be so! no way! :madspit: good luck with your keyboard- patience :).

sue4u2 said:
I've only had one dream that I can remember. Bono was on a ladder outside my bedroom window painting the house :lol: and the Edge was in the yard with a leaf blower doing yard work. He was also rocking the leaf blower like he does his guitar in
concert. :laugh: Then I woke up.
:wink:

:laugh: i wouldn't mind them taking care of my house :laugh: the thing about Edge is sooooooooo cute :heart:

youvedonewhat said:
I dreampt about Bono the other night: We were on a beach with loadsa ppl, all yakking and messing about when someone said something to upset me so I got up and stalked away to find myself somewhere quiet to cool off (and sulk, lol). I've been there a few minutes when I hear that soft Irish voice in my ear asking if I want any company.. "Whatever.." I hear myself say and then he plonks himself down next to me, puts his arm about my shoulder, tells me to ignore them and moves in for a closer snuggle up...oh yes, and he'd undone his shirt.....:drool: :drool:

:ohmy: that...that... :combust:

i had a dream once that larry's arms were drumsticks and he went running through grocery stores stabbing food with them until he had "food k'bobs" for arms.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom