I had a dream...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Viana

Babyface
...and a realy wierd one may I add.
I was walking inty this house with red carpets, all wood. SO I`m going up the stairs and then, left to me, behind the glass stands bono.
Now here comes the wierd part:
Hese wearing this HEDIOUS hawaiian shirt, with red flowers and realy cool black pants (I kwno the shirt thing is wierd enough but believe me...it`s gets worse).
So he comes out (he was standing behind thet glass door,remember?) and I`m starting to fix his coler...U know...the shirt colar, I`m straighting it up... And I open the highest botton so he`ll have some air, then he says "I don`t need help with that, thank you!"
SO I see he`s shirt like outside the pants, and he looks like a punk... so I put the shirt inside the pants (I unzipp them first that is...) . I close the botton (the pants botton, and zipp it !).

then he turNED around hymself, shwoing me the "final result" (GOD-THAT SHIRT WAS AWFUL!)...PUTS ON A BLACK JACKET-AND WALKS AWAY!

there was also a black NANNY keeping after some kids which I asumed were his.

...oh...and a pretty blonde one...looking from the uper floor down on the NANNY!

yepp...I neen therapy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dreamed once that I got pushed under a running car by Larry-but that`s not even HALF as wierd as this one!!!!!!!

Just wanted to share with the people with perhaps the same dessease...

GOOD DAY AND SWEET DREAMS:wink:

:lmao:

I once had a crazy dream where I was visiting a house right next to Bono`s... He came to visit us, and he was wearing god awful gympants :huh: And I was staring at his pants (at his *cough* zipper area *cough*) and he was like "what are you lookin`at?"
"Nothing...."

Then he ran away.. He was going to an award show.... And he ran just like he does in the end of theBeautiful Day vid
Soooo wierd...:huh:

i had a weird dream that there was loads of people in this room and they where all sitting there watching something on a TV screen.
at the end when everyone had gone bono was sitting at the back of the room and he'd fallen asleep so i poked him on the nose and he woke up. :laugh: he seemed startled.

BONO'ppetit said:
Forget the therapy and invest in a spell checker. I almost bit my tongue trying to read that. LOL :wink:

don't you think that's a bit rude?:shrug:

I dreamt yesterday that I was at a U2 concert in a theatre and Bono was sick, so they had a fake-Bono up singing all the songs. Nobody noticed something, but I dismantled him! When I woke up I really was in shock!:ohmy:

Leetah said:

don't you think that's a bit rude?:shrug:

I dreamt yesterday that I was at a U2 concert in a theatre and Bono was sick, so they had a fake-Bono up singing all the songs. Nobody noticed something, but I dismantled him! When I woke up I really was in shock!:ohmy:
Oh please. Stop. I was teasing, thus, the wink, much like you'd jokingly say, 'spit it out' to someone who stumbled over their words.

LOL!! u should check on the web fro waht those things mean, i bet they are very symbollical: the shirt, the fact that u hated it, the black nanny, the pretty grl... it would be interesting!! and teh glass door too!!
the act of straightening the shirt too... hmmm.. evry very interesting *is left thinking "Freudianingly"* hmmmm...

Leetah said:

I know that was a joke, but for a foreign speaker or someone with spelling problems it can be a bit rude. No offence :wink:
Okay, Viana, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it to be mean, really. And I didn't almost bite my tongue trying to read it. I was being silly. :wave:

No idea were I was or what was going on but all I remember in my dream is that Bono kissed me on the lips :ohmy: and then he kissed my DAD too who was sittin next to me! WTF? Too weird! :eek:

-Nikki

I had a dream last night about seeing U2. it was in a small club and my friend, Tonya, was with me (she doesn't even like U2). We were right up front, and it was a small venue. Bono and Adam were talking to us while the concert was going on. We saw my ex-friend. She left to go get a plant to give to U2. Then the show was over. I was then outside talking to Adam Clayton, but I couldn't understand him. He wasn't speaking English.

Weird, weird dream that I felt I needed to share. :reject:

People people, please...

I know I`m a bad speller. DOn`t forget I haven`t written in English for the last 4 years!

SO NO apology needed-but thanks` for the consern :wink:
I should realy use spelling Check- But I`m lazy!

As 4 your Dreams guys- Great stories...
The one where Bono kissing your father...? well...that`s super creepy!!!
SOrry love-it is!

I could give you a thousand Froiedian explenations for it...
ANd as you all know our dreams mean entierly different things-they are just symbols.

KEEP THE STOIRES COMMING-THEY`RE GREAT!

wE SHOULD CLL THE THREAD "I DREAM OF BONO!"

Interesting dreams... now why can't I ever get one of those? Bono never appears in mine. They always revolved around high school (which I am not in by the way). :grumpy:

I think once, B showed up (as if he was back in the War tour with the leather pants, mullet, the works. :drool:) during a 5 hour History class and was singing Pride. Boy did I not want that dream to end... history class and Bono? My subconscious musta really liked me that night. :wink:

Haha, you guys have weird dreams...my MOM had a dream once that she babysat Bono's kids, and then lost them, and then he was cursing her out in some other language!! :lmao:

I've had tons of dreams about U2... once I had a dream they were kicking off the Vertigo tour at some outdoor venue (the seats at this "venue" were folding chairs and the stage was real simple...it was like at a park or something :scratch: ) and like hardly anyone was there... and I was watching from the side, not in a seat, and sometime while the band was playing Vertigo Bono jumped off the stage, came over near me, and I was like "hey, long time no see" and he said "c'mere..." and pulled me in for a hug :combust:

Another time I dreamed that I kept not being able to get tickets to Elevation tour, so I used a time machine to try and get them, and everytime I went back in time I failed again... and I was on some train a lot :scratch: I've also had a dream about going back in time and playing Pop for the band while they were still recording it, I blew their minds I think :wink: I have weird dreams.

Probably the best one I've had is one where U2 was filming a music video in Newburgh (where I used to live. no one lives there except some old rich white people.) and somehow I got hooked up with Bono... all I remember is being in the backseat of a car with him, breathing him in, kissing him all over his face and neck, clinging to him... it was amazing, I've never had a dream that felt so real before.

AtomicBono said:
all I remember is being in the backseat of a car with him, breathing him in, kissing him all over his face and neck, clinging to him... it was amazing, I've never had a dream that felt so real before.

Ah, yes...when it gets to be that real, you have to wonder...were you dreaming about Bono, or was Bono dreaming about you??? :wink:

The only dream I can remember that is Bono-related is very sad and sweet. This was a few months ago, before I'd ever heard Ali speak. So I'm wandering around somewhere, not sure where, but all of a sudden I realize Ali and Bono are in front of me (well, not like right in front, but close enough where I can hear them) and then this giant mob of paparazzi swarms down on them, taking pictures left and right. I can sense that something's really wrong, but not sure what. Ali seems very upset by everything, I can hear her saying stuff to Bono but I can't understand it. Bono starts to shield her from view and yells at everyone to go away, but of course not like an angry yell or anything, more of just an impassioned yell, and they dissipate. He then comforted her and they strolled off. That's where it ended. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom