I got Vertigo in Houston!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Achtung_Bebe said:

Also, here's some great shots of Adam-- my sister asked him to look up three times before he finally did--look at that expression!

47b5ce10b3127cce94acf5da775600000015108AZNnDRm4ct4
47b5ce10b3127cce94acf4bdb69900000015108AZNnDRm4ct4

did anyone else happen to notice that Adam is in great shape? He must be working out.

yAY!! *clapclapstompstomp*!!!!!! U ROCK! Adam looks so... happy! I love his shirts! The man's got style. I'm so glad you see that he's in great shape. Although I think he has a paunch... all the more to love!

-sorry for rambling

Achtung_Bebe said:
47b5ce10b3127cce94acf5da775600000015108AZNnDRm4ct4
47b5ce10b3127cce94acf4bdb69900000015108AZNnDRm4ct4

Ladies and gentlemen....

May I present to you.....

THE SILVER FOX!!!!!

Damn that man looks good......and I'm not gay!

Looks to be much warmer than here in T.O. Hope the boys don't catch a cold coming back up north after the southern tour of the US is done.

Great pictures.....I feel warm and fuzzy inside.....I'm reminicing about my Toronto experience now...... :wink:

Bebe,

I hadn't had a chance to talk to you since the concert but I just wanted to let you know that I can think of very few people who deserve to have THAT much fun at a U2 Concert. Dancing with Bono then and meeting them again now....
If this doesn't make you a believer of Karma....

Xavier

BorderGirl, check out the article about the presentation of the City of Houston's Proclamation to Bono declaring 10/28/05 as "U2 Day" in Houston on the Interference homepage.

You were there amd you were a part of the larger positive vibe which made it happen!
;)

Jamila said:
BorderGirl, most of your pics end up as red x's on my computer.:(

Could you either repost them here or email them to me - especially the one with the Zootopian banner.

I'm still in the process of getting mine developed. :wink:

How did your pics turn out?

Xavier (edgefox): wow, thanks for your kind words... it sucks that we didn't really get to hang out in Houston... you were too cool for me, what with your GA ticket and all :cool: I'll give you a call this weekend (so answer your phone OR ELSE) :mac:

BorderGirl: I'm glad to see that my photo-posting tutorial helped!

Back
Top Bottom