i got 4 new pics of two little girls!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was there that night too. Nice view of Larry's arse that night!!:drool: . At one point 10 yards from bono:drool: :drool: . This was one amazing gig. I,ve got a DVD too and i can see myself going mad when they can on stage. Jordan & Eve are so lovely , they seem so grounded.

fascinating.

Joanna, (my 6 yr. old), wants to be noticed sooooo bad...it's part of her 'view' of the world.

Danette (my 14 yr. old) is like 'Jordan'

I love that name, btw.

anyway, she is more courageous, naturally.

Last edited:
Moonlit_Angel said:

Also, yay for eep being so generous! :).

Not a problem - I like helping other fans. I've been spoiled myself in the past, so it's always good to return the favor.

Unfortunately not:sad: i couldn't have lasted as i wasn't too well at the time. Got tickets to side of stage in front row. couldn't believe my luck getting that close to stage. Got lucky on 2nd London gig too - front row on edge's side. During UTEOTW Bono 10 Yards straight ahead:drool: :drool: :drool:

Unfortunately not that time classic nose bleed seats, made up for it though later in the tour. in the heart and on the tip on the outside holding onto Bono's thigh!!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool:

:wink: i swear Jordan is like her =Mother, Eve like her Dad!!!:yes: And they look like such a beautiful family!:wink: thank u miss-u2!! And lol@ 'i wonder how Bono will be when they start dating'..i was thinking the same thing, when some guys comes to the door, all pucked out 'Hey, jordan here?" bono saying...'No!" slams the door! Jordan coming to the door, Da-was that for me? bono: no, THAT was Not for u!!!! lol!:laugh:

forbonou2 said:
:ohmy: oh, well, sorry i got Blue mixed up with Jordan-but i still say jordan looks like her mom-from earlier pics of the family i have seen.:|

i can't help it but i think jordan looks more like her dad (longer nose etc) and eve has got more of her mothers features. i guess it's all a mather of perception,isn't it?;)

MalahideChick said:
Hi everyone, I just need to point out that those kids are NOT Jordan and Eve.

It is in fact BLUE (Edge's daughter) and Eve.

I was at the show.

Thanks I was wondering about that today. I got the show from eep today (thanks again eep :wave: ) and near the end of WTSHNN, Bono says, "I see you Blue! I see you Blue! I see you Evie!" :cute: and then when the girls got onstage I was wondering if that was Blue Angel instead of Jordan?

i want a video of that show!! :( I would love to have something with bono's kids on there. I enjoyed eve so much on the slane concert. I thought that was the best part of the dvd.

it was the first night in Paris, 17th of july 2001...

during where the street ahs no name, bono said in the middle of the song "i see u Blue, I seeu Evie" and he pointed at her...

then on mysterious ways, he went to the catwalk, took eve on stage, she started moving but it remains very shy... Blue was looking at eve on stage, certainly thinking "oh my, not me please!!!" and well, finally, bono took her on stage too, and she is really like :reject: she kept looking at eve and bono, wondering what she was doing there :lol: bono sang "don't be so shy, don't be so shy", and got closer to them, and then he started being mad, jumping and :rolleyes: but the girls were really sooo shy, :ohmy:

miss-U2 said:
she is really like :reject: she kept looking at eve and bono, wondering what she was doing there :lol: bono sang "don't be so shy, don't be so shy", and got closer to them, and then he started being mad, jumping

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Poor girl!!! :lmao: :lmao:

kellyahern said:

Thanks I was wondering about that today. I got the show from eep today (thanks again eep :wave: ) and near the end of WTSHNN, Bono says, "I see you Blue! I see you Blue! I see you Evie!" :cute: and then when the girls got onstage I was wondering if that was Blue Angel instead of Jordan?

yeah, actually when i watched the show a few days ago, i realised he said that too, i have never noticed that before :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom