I go Boola for Wednesdays

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daisybean

Rock n' Roll Doggie, FOB
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye
Yeah I know Lame title......

I just realized that I have not seen a really good Bonomouth thread in a while.....

ne03.jpg

bonoB07lg.jpg

62.jpg

54.jpg

Bono, your mouth is so big. :scream:

BONO: The better to ea... *edited for content* ;)

I'll be back later. I have to start work.

What a creative idea Daisy, I was wondering if there'd be a leather meeting today since we have so many Bono threads-not that there's anything wrong with that! :drool: So here's some mouth! :tongue:

3349545523232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B%3B466643ot1lsi

Rare JT Bono mouth!

3349545523232%7Ffp35%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B%3B466644ot1lsi

Last edited:
mmmmm a few more
bono50.jpg

bono49.jpg

bono44.jpg

bono01.jpg

bono15.jpg
*boom-cha boom-cha* *it was a beautiful daaaay* :sick: :drool:

Random: my friend just got back from Fiji, and she informed me that to greet people, everyone there exclaims "Boola!"

Attachments

• gitinmahbelleh.jpg
    gitinmahbelleh.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Mirrorball Girl said:
Random: my friend just got back from Fiji, and she informed me that to greet people, everyone there exclaims "Boola!"

OMD, it's a good thing Phuzzie left for Germany! BWAHAHAHA!!

*listens to Billy Boola*

Friends, I give you.......the BONOSAUR!!!

3349566%3B23232%7Ffp35%3Dot%3E2326%3D933%3D72%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B%3B54%3A7%3A%3Bot1lsi

Bonosaur: rrrraaaAAAAAWWWRRRrrrrr!!!!

Lies: *chases loose Bonosaur* noooo, back in yer cage, you!

Bonosaur: RAAAAAAWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Lies: :ohmy: heeeeeelp!!! *flees*

The B. Boola virus ruined my life

LMAO Lies

sq-u2-bono-elevation-groceries-int.jpg

bono_toronto_97oct26.jpg

Okay can I just say that while I think it's great that Bono got mentioned as one of the 25 sexiest on VH1... I got really annoyed with that Host lady...."He's serious. He's hot. He's seriously hot" :yawn: what a lame intro.....[/pointlessrant]

LMFAO @ Bonosaur!!!! I have to tell my 10 year old that one. He always wants to know why Bono has his mouth WIDE open. :D

Re: The B. Boola virus ruined my life

daisybean said:

Okay can I just say that while I think it's great that Bono got mentioned as one of the 25 sexiest on VH1... I got really annoyed with that Host lady...."He's serious. He's hot. He's seriously hot" :yawn: what a lame intro.....[/pointlessrant]

<---- also VERY annoyed at the narration AND Monica Lewinksy (W-T-F?!?!?), but I'm glad I got that show on tape! My TV at home only gets four channels, so I brought a blank tape to my babysitting job on the off chance the show would air, and IT DID!!! LOL, Aubrie (she's 3) refused to watch it w/ me, she wanted cartoons, but I told her she could see the "man on my bookmark" who she is completey fascinated w/. Hehe, she doesn't understand how pop and elevation Bono are the same guy....

as for the Bonosaur, seriously, the first thing I thought when I saw that pic was "OMD, he looks like a friggin' T-rex!"

My first post in two weeks!!!!!!!!!!

I remembered it was Bonoday and I had to find an internet cafe and post in here! Bonoday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone please post some yummy pics for me, since I have none...

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom