I found this great picture yesterday...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

follower

Refugee
Sorry girls, no picture displayed here
frown.gif
. In fact I?m talking about a magazine I bought yesterday night, it?s GQ, Spanish edition, from January 2002, number 63. I bought the damn magazine only because of those 2 pages, 24 and 25, there is no article nor interview, only the picture. Why am I giving you all these details instead of posting that gorgeous shot here for you to appreciate it?
Simply because I don?t have neither a scanner nor a website
frown.gif
, but I thought some of you might have a clue about what picture I?m referring to. It?s amazing, all of them look so great! Larry lovers would faint, LOL
If someone can help and posting it here it would be lovely. I had never seen this picture before.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by follower (edited 04-25-2002).]

Ok I give up. I just spent half hour looking.

------------------
Sexy poshin' sugar snarlin' rock and roll ...

My Lair

Okay, I talked to the guy, he said he will try to help me...after rolling his eyes as people usually do when I come up with something related to U2.
rolleyes.gif

EpandAmerica, it?s just one picture covering 2 pages of the magazine and no, they?re not black and white...it was taken from a lower perspective, so that you can see a beautiful blue sky and clouds almost surrounding them. Larry is all black cladded with his shirt slightly opened. Edge is wearing sunglasses that I have never seen before, Bono with his blue ones looks straight into the camera, his look seems so sincere, he is wearing his leather jacket. And Adam is as cool as ever, great shot of him. They are placed in the picture in the same order I referred to. I loved this picture. Lets see if I can get those scans.
smile.gif

It's not online Sicy, that's the problem, I already checked their website.
You know what? There is this guy from work, I know he has a scanner. I'll ask him. Just in case I succeed in getting the pictures scanned, could I send them to you Sicy?

Back
Top Bottom