I found it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG I LOVE YOU!!!!!! I've been looking for this ever since I heard they did it!!! *now I must find a way to download it*
:drool: Cowboy Bono + cigar = a very very hot bad boy.....

wwaaaaah larry looks MAADDD!!! also, note the ciggy in the ashtray in front of him... does larry smoke?????

why didn't it have the same things it said on the site :S

Last edited:
DreamOutLoud13 said:
I can upload both clips to YSI sometime tomorrow. I haven't got time to at the moment.

ohhhh I'd be eternally gratefull if you'd do that... do you happen to know why there are two? and how did you get them btw?

also
:edge: *sad face* Bono hits us, really hard.... <-- CUTE PUPPY!!!! edge SO looks like a puppy!!!! edge has puppydogeyes! :)

yeah I wondered about that too
I saw part one, .... god I have tears in my eyes laughing even tho I knew what was on it... edge really looks soooo serious, like a little schoolboy confessing what he did... larry looked well, still mad... and Bono... :drool: there is something about him being evil with a cig that appeals to me... :drool:
however I saw In the year 2000 too... and lolled over it again... :p I have the main show on a cd somewhere here, but I can't put it on my pc or it'll crash because the file is huge.. but I loved that....
I heart Urkel ^^

SimplyConfused said:

And, like Galeongirl said, Bono with the cigar... :drool: :drool: :drool:

hmm eah... can somebody give me a site with screenies of that???? the site I usually use(bonoonline) hasn't got any of the secrets :( and I want themmmm :drool: why are such bad boys so attractive??? :drool:
I tried to upload my conan episode before.... but YSI didn't accept it.. when it finished, it left the page blank...

So this has probably been asked a billion times,
but is there ANYWHER YOU CAN WATCH THE WHOLE EPSIODE

because all my fine friends and family who know I don't sleep, decided it was too late to call me and tell me it was on....

COME ON EVEN IF I HAD BEEN ASLEEP I WOULD'VE WOKEN UP FOR THAT

U2 and Conan, my two favorite things...if Kevin Spacey had been on there, I probably would've been in heaven.

BonoFox1 said:
For some reason I cant upload the link:sad:

and about Bono with the Cigar...((see sig))....

:drool: love your sig yes!
Dreamoutloud thank you for uploading!!!!!
I'll try to upload my conan ep again, but I'm not sure if YSI will do it this time... *runs to find cd... * it takes me a few hours... results later

Random comment but I'm frightened my cd just started playing at warp speed and now it just stopped...it's brand new :sad:

heh I thought I'd lost my conan cd! but I found it, YSI is uploading now... I hope it is working this time.. *prays*

Edit: WOW IT ONLY TOOK ME AN HOUR!!
lol here ya go.. enjoy it!
http://s39.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=3EWJ2L9J8XZKP3MLQZEXFRSYRQ

Last edited:
ok what did I do wrong... luckily you can mail these links to yourself

ok wtf is this????? the link in my mail is the same.. and gets me to that same page..... help??????

I was hoping it would be fixed by the time I got home from work :sad: Just messing with you...

A FELLOW KEVIN CONAN U2 FAN??!?!?!!?!? what are the odds?

OMG! I've never seen that!:lmao:

and oooooh look at all the videos!!!:love: now I will never get anything done:lmao:

Baby Please Come Home:love:

I am a happy little monkey this morning:dancing::heart::drool:

omg!:lmao: and the Lemon Popup video from VH1:lmao: *tears stream:lmao:

"This photo proves a horse has 4 hooves off the ground while in motion....this shot shoes Bono has 2 feet off the ground..and when he landed he twisted his ankle" :lmao: poor bono....but :lol:

Last edited:
Okay .. got the ysi link to work.
Not complaining .. but the ysi d/l is the show of them on Conan (which is good b/c I didn't have this on my pc but on tape).

I'm looking for the set of secrets where Edge says Bono hits them. Does anyone have this in a file?

skylark74 said:
Not complaining .. but the ysi d/l is the show of them on Conan (which is good b/c I didn't have this on my pc but on tape).

I'm looking for the set of secrets where Edge says Bono hits them. Does anyone have this in a file?

go to the very first post and click on that link...thats the one your looking for:up:

skylark74 said:

oh are the older links expired???
I'll uplaod them...

Edge looks SO honest during those secrets.. and when he says Bono hits thme, I would ALLMOST believe him..... allmost...

part one
http://s26.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=083PYCRNPWNLS1C7BM7FKFHURV

Part two
http://s26.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=39PSAQFHGS96G0VAOQPSNMJ211

Back
Top Bottom