I finished school... Oh yeah and a Bono sighting!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Phuzzie_the_camera_girl:
If I had I sign like this...

boudoir.jpg

would it increase my chances of rolling w/ Bono?
wink.gif

BWHAHAHHA Phuzzie

I think if you had that sign, security might question you
wink.gif

------------------
Daisy
Love is a temple
Love's a higher law

AIM: daisyone75

Originally posted by daisybean:
BWHAHAHHA Phuzzie

I think if you had that sign, security might question you
wink.gif

LOL!

Yeah... especially that in Montreal they didn't even let cardbord signs in! And I remember that for Popmart they check my sign... I was like:"Yes... you've figured me out, it's a bomb sign!"... They have somekind of fear of cardboard signs!

I seem to have traumatised the bodyguard that pushed me onstage because at the 3rd show in Mtl he was telling me friend:"You should of seen last time, he brought a girl onstage and they were making out! It was pretty wild". Meanwhile, I'm laughing and I just lifted my hand and said:"Yeah, that was me..." He looked at me like:"That was you? whoa..."

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"
- Bono on May 28th after rolling around with me :)

Originally posted by Rainbow:
Like what?

Many, many things...

erm... like for example... at one point he plays in my hair... most of the time he's rubbing my back... And... he's generally rubbing himself against me... towards the end you can notice it more... it's pretty odd... You see it well on the tv.. I don't know if you can see it as well on the net. It's not things you necessarily notice at first... we've watched this video a lot!

And Mrs Clayton... I can understand how you feel... When I first watched the video, I was like:"OH MY GOD! That's what happened!!!" I swear we stood up for a while... but he never even gave me a chance! My parents were pretty shocked about the whole moaning/rubbing thing going on... especially in front of 20 000 people.

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"

Originally posted by Melpop:
Many, many things...

erm... like for example... at one point he plays in my hair... most of the time he's rubbing my back... And... he's generally rubbing himself against me... towards the end you can notice it more... it's pretty odd... You see it well on the tv.. I don't know if you can see it as well on the net. It's not things you necessarily notice at first... we've watched this video a lot!

What was it like kissing his neck?
icon26.gif

icon26.gif

I bet it was sweaty.......yummy Bono sweat...
I'm not exaggerating Melpop, I was screaming in this very chair while watching the video.
How did you get it on video, by the way??

icon26.gif

It was sweet... It was completely sweaty... I had his sweat on my lips afterwards. He smelled heavenly... He has a neck you could kiss for hours and hours. He wasn't cleanly shaved, I could feel little stubs when I kissed him just under his jaw. It's really hard to describe what it was like... it was so wonderful!
smile.gif

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"

It was sweet... It was completely sweaty... I had his sweat on my lips afterwards. He smelled heavenly... He has a neck you could kiss for hours and hours. He wasn't cleanly shaved, I could feel little stubs when I kissed him just under his jaw. It's really hard to describe what it was like... it was so wonderful!
smile.gif

But he "held" your head there...right...to keep you kissin' him?!?
And he was rubbing himself against you!
I've said it a dozen times, I'll say it again....Lucky girl

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
But he "held" your head there...right...to keep you kissin' him?!?
And he was rubbing himself against you!
I've said it a dozen times, I'll say it again....Lucky girl

Yeah... he held my head and he also stretched his neck
smile.gif
for me to continue kissing him... I clearly remember that moment too. This is what went through my mind... and this is one of the only parts I remember:

"Bono is really holding me tight... the spotlight is warm... this is great... *looks at Bono's neck* Should I kiss it? *looks at Bono's neck again* Yeah... I'll go for it. *starts kissing, Bono moaning begins (didn't hear it though)* I'll kiss him slowly that way if he doesn't want me to, he can easily stop me *Bono streches neck* Ok... he wants me to continue" then *blank*

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"

My jaw has it the floor for the 27th time in the past 24 hours..........Bono was moaning, but you didn't hear it
eek.gif
confused.gif
How could you not hear it???

Just watched the video again.............
I heard the moaning...for some reason I thought you meant he was moaning quietly to you(but not into the microphone). The question about the video...right when he pulls you onstage, you can't see that part too well...so you really can't tell what he's doing to you...but all I need to do is use my imagination.....

Yeah I wish we could see the whole thing from up close, including the begining!

*dies*

You are the luckiest girl in the world.

That's all I can say.

*dies* <----you didn't?
wink.gif
I'm sure you did!

------------------
When you stop taking chances and stay where you sit you won't live any longer but it'll feel like it!

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
Just watched the video again.............
I heard the moaning...for some reason I thought you meant he was moaning quietly to you(but not into the microphone). The question about the video...right when he pulls you onstage, you can't see that part too well...so you really can't tell what he's doing to you...but all I need to do is use my imagination.....

I don't know if you can really see it on the PC version of the video... but if you look closely at that part on the bottom right... you can see a lot of mouvement...

I don't know how I survived that...

When I go on stage, the only part that you can see is me falling on him... lol... like this...

__hr_Falling.jpg

__hr_loving.jpg

I like this pic Melpop. It's sweet. Even though I was quite jealous when it happened to you!

smile.gif

------------------
I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.

Lloyd Dobbler, Say Anything

Yeah... he held my head and he also stretched his neck
smile.gif
for me to continue kissing him... I clearly remember that moment too. This is what went through my mind... and this is one of the only parts I remember:

"Bono is really holding me tight... the spotlight is warm... this is great... *looks at Bono's neck* Should I kiss it? *looks at Bono's neck again* Yeah... I'll go for it. *starts kissing, Bono moaning begins (didn't hear it though)* I'll kiss him slowly that way if he doesn't want me to, he can easily stop me *Bono streches neck* Ok... he wants me to continue" then *blank*

ZooGrl <------ ****faints*****

I finally saw the video (thank you Lady Lem!!!) and I SCREAMED the whole time. You are sooooo lucky :)

Well I will be dogged, such carryin on! I'm too jealous for words. Thanks for showing us!

------------------
I'm a little bit country, I'm a little bit rock and roll.

__hr_loving.jpg

got photoshop? *evil grin*

wait... i don't
frown.gif

i finally saw it...i was in shock...GOOD FOR YOU GIRLIE!!! see, when you put your mind to something, it can really happen!

*adam in my bed adam in my bed adam in my bed adam in my bed*

biggrin.gif

------------------
love is blindness
i don't want to see
won't you wrap the night around me
o my heart
love is blindness

You know what makes me mad is the camera guy pulling away just when they pull you up! But it's still a wonderful show and you can see a lot! That's the best thing that could happen to a Bono girl. I know you will treasure that night forever! I appreciate the Bono sighting update too, it's the next best thing to new pics! I loveth him with curls *SIGH* Yum!
smile.gif

------------------
~*"I DO go on, don't I?"~*-Bono, after making a speech, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001~

Back
Top Bottom