I find this photo disturbing...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Anybody ever seen this photo before?

I don't know if it's been posted here or not, which it probably has, but it makes me :lol:

bono.jpg

I'm almost positive I recognize Bono from in this photo from one of Anton Corbijn's photos, that I actually have a poster of, but of course this photo has been doctored up just a little bit, eh? :eyebrow: :scratch:

I never liked it. :tsk: This is not my Bono I love.....this is something------different. :shifty:

:no: :no: :no: No not the taxi driver mohawk pic! I have always found that hard to look at. I love Bono too but pleeeese keep the scalp completely covered with hair! :ohmy:

You know the PoP pics of Bono in which he had a completely shaven head, right? :no: They really scare me. :reject:

:no:

Oh nooo not the Mexican hat pic and the Taxi driver again! What are you trying to give me nightmares? :lmao: :censored:

Yes the bald head pics from POPMART Seattle are kind of sketal looking, I don't like them, but in a strange way I like them better than the crewcut. I think I prefer the hairstyle he has now *runs to see new pics to clear out eyes and mind* ;)

But of course we love Bono! We just don't have to love every single pic do we;) :scream:

:p

It's not doctored. It's real -- for one thing, I've seen this picture at several different angles. Why would someone doctor a photo several times? And it would be pretty difficult to get it very realistic. And for another, this proves it's not a fake.

Giant Lemon said:
I think the mohawk pic is kinda funny! I like it.

Maybe I'm just weird. :crazy:

ditto! I mean, why does it really matter? So he wanted to be strange and have a little fun with a mohawk and fake mustache for a few pics, big deal, I mean, I have stranger pictures of myself...lol

and I don't understand what's supposedly "doctored" about the pic....:confused:

:rolleyes:

elevation2u said:
the mohawk pic is one of my faves:reject:

Don't hide, I love the pic too! :sexywink:

BTW, I use to call it "the chicken picture", there's something in the hair...:lmao:

BONOPOP said:

BTW, I use to call it "the chicken picture", there's something in the hair...:lmao:

:laugh: that's great!!! I think my file refers to it as "punk Bono". Isn't it funny how we sometimes have words or phrases associated with certain piccies?

some other examples:

Pediphile Bono
Sassy Tassles
Elevated Bono
Colonial Bono (yay PLEBA convention!!!)
Baby Bono
Cop Bono

....others feel free to elaborate.....

LOL, I think that picture is hilarious. It's not my place to say, but B Man, what WERE you thinking? And I thought the mullet was bad LOL

I personally don't think that's Bono's best look, I prefer "late 80's" Bono with the long hair, but we can't choose how he looks (unfortunatley LOL)

FallingStar said:
You know the PoP pics of Bono in which he had a completely shaven head, right? :no: They really scare me. :reject:
i know! he reminded me of the lead singer of smash mouth for some reason when he was like that, except the guy from smash mouth (steve harwell or something?) looked hotter. :silent:

Back
Top Bottom