I feel sad. Which U2 song could make me feel better?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Trip through your wire!!!

Red Hill Mining Town

Babyface

In a Little While

Always

HMTMKMKM

Promenade (the sound of his VOX!)

Angel of Harlem!

Desire

Ultraviolet!

lol just to name a few

------------------
~*Mona*~
"Sweet sweet little Mona she always wants to come over sweet sweet little Mona" -butchered Ramones~

"It's not what you're dreaming,
But what you're gonna do"

"Your girl leans over and says, "Daddy, can you turn that radio up any louder?" ~Bruuuce!~

Mysterious Ways always puts me in a good mood. And watching the Sweetest Thing video is good too. I hope you're feeling better, Ana! Here's 2 Bono pics for you:

332797%3B523232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A5%3B%3D457%3DXROQDF%3E23232666855%3A6ot1lsi

332797%3B523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A5%3B%3D457%3DXROQDF%3E23232729%3A%3B985ot1lsi

And then there's:

- Rejoice
- Walk On
- The Sweetest Thing (cause that's what you are! and don't forget it!)
- Beautiful Day (obviously)
- Pride
- Hallelujah, Here She Comes
- Their cover of Everlasting Love

Will any of those cheer you up? Hope you feel better!

------------------
~ Katie ~
We'll shine like stars in the summer night
We'll shine like stars in the winter night

roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Thanks, girls!
smile.gif

I just heard Mysterious Ways, Giant Lemon.

Maybe I'll play Angel Of Harlem for Now. TXS for reminding me, Mona!

And WildHoney22, thanks for the support. I'm dealing with some sadness now. I hope I can figure out a way to solve my worries.

Love you all, guys! You're the greatest!
An

------------------
*~"Bono's Pupeteer"~*

*And if the mountain should crumble
Or disappear into the sea
Not a tear
No, not I...*

EVERLASTING LOVE! Someone posted that! But I want to make sure you listen to it! woo!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"Sweet sweet little Mona she always wants to come over sweet sweet little Mona" -butchered Ramones~

"It's not what you're dreaming,
But what you're gonna do"

"Your girl leans over and says, "Daddy, can you turn that radio up any louder?" ~Bruuuce!~

I'm enjoying Thrip through your wires right now

DANG! It really lifted my spirit!

I LOVE U2 and PLEBA gals!

*smooches and a lot of thanks*
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~"Bono's Pupeteer"~*

Not a tear
No, not I...*

Beautiful Day always cheers me up and Who's gonna ride your wild horses, because it's a great song and because the mental picture of Bono in that video is enough to cheer anyone up.

Originally posted by Ana:
I'm enjoying Thrip through your wires right now

best part: at the end: ALL I NEED! ALL I NEED!

I used to think it was "Oh, Eileen! Oh Eileen!"

*needs to download "come on Eileen"

How fun would it be for Bono to sing that?
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

"It's not what you're dreaming, But what you're gonna do"

Hey Ana, you're welcome... I am always glad to help cause everyone here has done the same for me.....

Don't worry, there's gonna be a way to figure things out, even if it takes a while.... and here's a

*Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggg*

For you Ana ~ What you got they can't deny it.......

------------------
~ Katie ~
We'll shine like stars in the summer night
We'll shine like stars in the winter night

roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Winter Halcyon:
Yo escucharia todas las canciones... Y ya sabes que si necesitas algo puedes contar conmigo
smile.gif

*wants to do a duet with Bono*

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by WildHonee:
I'm enjoying Trip through your wires right now

best part: at the end: ALL I NEED! ALL I NEED!

I used to think it was "Oh, Eileen! Oh Eileen!"

*needs to download "come on Eileen"

How fun would it be for Bono to sing that?
biggrin.gif

T? lo has dicho, Mona:
The ALL I NEED part gives me chills
smile.gif

Ah, feck! I feel so much better now!

Now I'm listening "I will follow"

------------------
*~"Bono's Pupeteer"~*

Not a tear
No, not I...*

T? lo has dicho, Mona:
The ALL I NEED part gives me chills
smile.gif

Ah, feck! I feel so much better now!

Now I'm listening "I will follow"

biggrin.gif

Dont' forget Desiiiiiiire. O you know what you should listen to? Hold on, I'll be right back.

------------------
~*Mona*~

http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum7/HTML/002072.html

every PLEBA girl should have a tape that is Bono singing:

?Mother mother - mother mother - mother mother - mother mother - if you weaaaarrrr thaat vvvveeeeelvet dreeess - mother mother - take my shirt - mother mother - mother mother - desiiiiiiiire - mother mother --baby please come home -- mother mother -- open the door let me unpack my case -- baby -- baby baby baby light my way -- oo great sea -- mother mother--mother mother -- mother mother -THAT GIRL THAT GIRL she's mine -- mother mother --blue eyed boy meets -- mother mother -- blue eyed boy meets a brown eyed girl -- THAT girl THAT girl --mother mother--Mother mother --suggestive EBTTRT grunt -- mother mother -- if you weeeaaarrr--suggestive HMTMKMKM grunts -- mother mother -- MOFO moothheeeerr -- THAT girl THAT girl -- Desire YEAH -- Desire YEAH -- THAT girl THAT girl -- mother mother --Sexy mamamama -- mother mother -- slow down child -- slow down my beating -- THAT girl THAT girl -- beating heart -- mother mother -- Desiiiiiiiire -- up through spiral staircase -- mother -- sexy mamama -- ONE hundred TWO hundred (from bullet) -- one love -- ALL I NEED (from Trip) -- mother mother -- If you can tie me down -- you can tear -- you can tear -- you can tear it up -- mother mother -- If you weeaaarr that -- THAT girl THAT girl"
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

I was feeling a bit depressed myself today, so I watched PopMart and ZooTV, ZooTv is a great lift me upper...especially there is this one part in Angel of Harlem Bono looks at the camera, and AHHH! CUTE SMILE ALERT! Amd during Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car when the cannons go of and Adam jumps. LOL! And Larry's grin during WTSHNN. Oh also a good song, Some Days Are Better Than Others.

------------------
Dana

"AHH...this is civics in action!"
--Mr. Campbell and me at a U2 concert, 6/21/01

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

Oh, Mona!

You're definitely ----->
photo6.jpg

LOL!! Wtf?! I'm a bananananana in a pajama?!
frown.gif
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

ROTFLMFAO!

Not precisely, I meant you are bonkers!!!

LOL!

*choosing between B1 and B2 to represent Mona*
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~"Bono's Pupeteer"~*

Not a tear
No, not I...*

ROTFLMFAO!

Not precisely, I meant you are bonkers!!!

LOL!

*choosing between B1 and B2 to represent Mona*
biggrin.gif

lmao!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! I'll be B1 Bono can be B2

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by martha:
Just one problem: Bono's banana is not elevated.

I dunno...it's a banana...the WHOLE thing looks elevated....

------------------
Dana

"AHH...this is civics in action!"
--Mr. Campbell and me at a U2 concert, 6/21/01

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

Back
Top Bottom