I dont think nuns like me...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrattyIrishPunk

War Child
...I had one yell at me tonight. I go to that stupid thing they call CCD[its for kids who dont go to Catholic schools and their parents want to kill them by making them bored out of their mind because we dont learn anything because we are always off topic which may be a good thing]anyways. I had my shirt on that said "What would Ozzy do?" and she flipped and yelled at me.... this isnt the first time that this has happened to me either. Ugh. My bro had worse, he was an altar boy :laugh: :reject:

:tongue: Nuns at my high school always loved me.

I was adorable :mac:

Except they always thought my skirt was too short

P.S. I don't think there's anything wrong with CCD

I used to have to go to CCD. I almost quit during my final year before getting confirmed though because there was a jerk in my class who had bothered me since kindergarten. During our final year, he said that he wanted to take a gun to school and shoot me, so I got up and left and said I wouldn't go back as long as he was there. He ended up getting kicked out of the class and was suspended from school for a day (he still bugged me at school though).

Oh yeah...

One time, I got kicked out of a church parking lot for giving tarot readings in the back of my dad's Suburban. Apparently, they are uptight about that kind of stuff.

hippyactress said:
The only contact I've ever really had with nuns is through "The Sound of Music" :tongue:

I was in my high school's production of that...

Nun.jpg

___
:wave: My Costume Was Really Hot, And I Passed Out During Dress Rehearsal...Flat On My Face! OW!

so long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbyeeeee!

hippyactress said:
The only contact I've ever really had with nuns is through "The Sound of Music" :tongue:

The hills! They're ALIVE!

*willingly climbs into reject box* :reject:

I'm not Catholic and have no idea what CCD is but MAN ALIVE (Ellen will back me up here) does our Prelude class sticketh sehr!! :yuck: It's this dumb thing we have to go to once a week because we go to a Christian Reformed college and they teach you what that is for all the peeps who aren't from the CRC. It's boring and useless as hell for the two of us, who've been part of the CRC since birth, what a waste of my time and money! So far, the only worthwile thing was when Ken Heffner showed us Streets from Boston on the big screen in the auditorium, that is prolly the highlight of my academic year!

no nuns for me

I got in trouble at church when I was 16. My best friend and I were sitting in the church 2 hours before mass and before our CCD class just laughing and carrying on about school. Well the priest at my church is a very strict Irish Priest and he did not condone any talking or laughing in the sanctuary. He came over to us, placed his hands firmly on our shoulders and got after us for laughing. He said that he would not tolerate any disrespect and made us move to the front pew in front of him. He said he would be watching us throughout the mass and expected us to sing and recite every prayer and response. :no: :angel:

Last edited:
MonaVox said:
:
P.S. I don't think there's anything wrong with CCD

I think it depends on the program. It can be good if the teachers are knowledgable and actually, you know, TEACH you stuff. My CCD was so bad. I actually *wanted* to learn about Catholicism but we never really got past the Apostle's Creed. All I know pretty much came from my mom, who went to Catholic school all her life.

Also:

Nun.jpg

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's so cute, BC!!! :cute: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh yeah. I mean, the first three years of it was fine, but I got stuck in a class with a bunch of trouble makers who throw shoes across the room and the poor teachers cant teach anything, I feel sorry for them really. :shifty:

BIP, ALL ABOOOOOOOOARD, AYE AYE AYE! hehe, i love ozzy. the nuns...that's a whole other issue. don't forget to mention the Anarchist/antichrist leprechaun t-shirt.

Oh yeah. She also freaked cos I had this patch on my jacket that me best bud Brent made for me and it says "Anarchist Leprechaun" and she thought it was "Antichrist Leprechaun." We had to make this stupid badge that said "I am a good Catholic girl or boy" so one of the smartasses wrote "I am a good Catholic girl or boy" :eeklaugh:

I dont know, you never really know what those nuns are secretly planning behind our backs...planning to take over the world or something ... *shifts eyes*

OMG BEGGAR I NEEED SODA! I NEEED CAFFINE! LMAO Dont give me Guinness dammit

They are Penguins.

"I wanna rock!"

LMAO sorry Twizted Sister was playing on MTV2

LOL nuns! some aren't *that* bad. i go to an all-girl catholic high school. it's pretty weird though because it's also a sorta nun retirement home too. weird, i know lol.
some nuns are downright crazy/scary/demonic at times (usually those are the ones who wind up teaching...weird...) anyway, on my school trip to ireland, they ran out of ppl for the girls to room with. i ended up being the odd one out so i couldn't room with any of the other girls. i wound up rooming with an 87 year old nun, Sister Gertrude. i thought my trip was really gonna suck but i have to admit that she was pretty cool! ROFL

~Angelfire~

Back
Top Bottom