I don't get how I look like Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Blonde hair, grey/green eyes, female and no facial hair and I don't wear beanies but Candysroom said I looked like him on the Stuck cover then my dad agreed when I told him.
I have nothing against Edge infact I think he is lovely but I don't want to look like him.
lol

Maybe you just resemble him like his daughters but not in a 'guy' way. And you say you don't wear beanies either huh?
wink.gif

------------------
~some days are better than others~

Originally posted by UV2001:
Blonde hair, grey/green eyes, female and no facial hair and I don't wear beanies but Candysroom said I looked like him on the Stuck cover then my dad agreed when I told him.
I have nothing against Edge infact I think he is lovely but I don't want to look like him.
lol

Well, blond w/ green/grey eyes sounds lovely to me-and Edge is SO LOVELY!!

LOL@ 'no facial hair'!!!

oh man , yeah you do your his secret daughter, oh shit thats how rumours start, but really you do remind me of him on the cd2 cover. dont worry its not a bad thing everyone loves edge , you should have been baby mole
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Macphisto_esq:
Hey dont despair UV2001!
I haven't seen your pic- will go and look for it-
(My description sounds like Bono, but I look nothing like him.)
LIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAARR! LIAR LIAR LIAR!
Yes you dooo!
It's scary, in a good way.
Darling, you must come to Canada for halloween and I can fit you out with some Macphisto gear and we can go turn heads!
-Bluephisto

Originally posted by blueeyes:
Darling, you must come to Canada for halloween and I can fit you out with some Macphisto gear and we can go turn heads!
-Bluephisto[/B]

Oh I wish I could! yet England, is, well, just a little too far away from Canada! Though it would be marvellous!
-I am afraid people dont really go for halloween here
sasad.gif
*Sniff*
So to compensate I insist you have a martini (Or 4 ) in my honour!

Originally posted by Macphisto_esq:
*Sniff*
So to compensate I insist you have a martini (Or 4 ) in my honour!

*Sigh* Well, I was going to try and go as Mr Macphisto for halloween WITHOUT drinking a drop, but I see that it is my sacred DUTY to have at least 4 martinis in your honor.
But I warn you
If on November 1st there are some severly silly pictures of MrMacphisto singing the theme song to "Speedy Gonzales" with a lampshade on his head...it is ALL YOUR FAULT!!!
You have been warned.
-bluephisto

Back
Top Bottom