I didn't win but in the end I got into the Dublin book signing session

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, these are my crappy pics. One warning: my big ugly back is in every pic. :p lol

The exact moment Adam realised he's gonna come face to face with the BBG's next Tuesday. :wink:

P1010050.jpg

About to kiss B goodbye. :cute:

P1010049.jpg

Bono: "If I tell her I havent watched the DVD, will she smack me?" :lol:

P1010048.jpg

This pic is too dark. I'll fix it later. And yes, we were still talking about the DVD.

P1010047.jpg

Me laughing at something B said about Edge being thefavourite. Casey, come out or lurking mode and help me remember what Bono said. You were standing right in front of him! lol

P1010045-1.jpg

P1010043.jpg

P1010042-1.jpg

P1010046.jpg

Last edited:
Niamh_Saoirse said:
The exact moment Adam realised he's gonna come face to face with the BBG's next Tuesday. :wink:

P1010050.jpg

:shocked:

Flavia. Oh. My. God. OH!!! MY!!! GOD!!!

Marty I really need some medical attention know...

:faints:

Toronto Michelle
One half of the Boom Boom Girls

Niamh_Saoirse said:
OMG! I don't know where to begin. I'm so wrecked my brain is not working properly; I've been standing since 6 am and all I had all day long was a glass of water. lol.

OK, last night I went to RTE studios because there was a rumour they might be on the Late Late show. I went there with the lovely Mr Noel and our names were placed on the waiting list. After talking to some papparazis and producers, we were told they wouldnt be on but we didnt have anything better to do so went to the show anyway. :lol: It was a cool show: Nancy Cartwright was there, the guys from Little Britain and Boris Becker (booooooooooooooooooring!).

So this morning I got up at 6 and went to Eason's on O'Connell Street. I got there at around 7 am and to my surprise, there were only 4 people by the main door and another 4 at the side entrance. I met Michael from Dublin and Dutch Party Girl (hi there! Hope you liked your latte! hehe) and talked for a bit. Then WildHoney7 (Susanna) arrived and we all went to the side entrance. From the beginning we were told there was no way we would get in without a wristband. But you know what IF fans are like: STUBBORN! lol We were like: yeah, yeah, yeah, we have been around for long, we know how these things work. But at one point, we seriously thought we wouldnt get in cus everybody was very very serious and not friendly.

Hey! :wave:

The latte was great! It was cool to meet you! Shame you're going back to Argentina soon... I'm still on cloud 9 to be honest...

Flavia..I am back in Cork now...but I am going to Dub on the 6 of October...will you still be there? When are you leaving? You wanna jump into Cork before you go? If you want...give me a shout..you can stay in my place..let me know!!

And some picies :)

from the press

DSC02415.jpg

DSC02426.jpg

DSC02417.jpg

Hi again!

Oh damn! Im going back home on the 6th and on the 1st Im staying in Carlow for a week cus my lease is up and Im staying at my mother-in-law's. I'd love to go to Cork but it doesnt seem like I'll be able to. Any chance u could come to Dublin before the 6th?

I'd love to see u before going home!

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Mariiiiiiieeeeeeeee! Where have you been? I havent talked to you in ages! :heart:

Thanks, but now it's gone back to black. :lol:

back to black :drool:

I haven't been very far :sexywink: I think you're back in your hot country chica morena, I hope everything's okay. Can't wait to talk to you soon. :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom