I did a screencap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beli

Blue Crack Addict
bscap008.jpg

Are you impressed? :hyper:

Took me bloody ages to work out how to do it. I know its small but please please appreciate it :|

beli said:
lol. We should make Techno Goobers Anonymous :D

Seriously!..I still have trouble making tumbnails I was trying to make some avatars to share you Pleba croonies, and I got so frustrated that after an hour and a half I gave up!:sad:

If someone has the time to PM me or just post instructions that would be great, but if you dont have time it's ok:|

I know this wasnt the question asked....

I can write instructions for doing screencaps:

1. go to http://www.bsplayer.org/ and download the free version
2. install bsplayer
3. open bsplayer
4. click on preferences, general, directory for captured images, and change where you want to save the images otherwise the images are saved straight on the C drive and crash the computer (don't ask :| )
5. open windows explorer and click on the movie you want to open
6. movie should start in bsplayer
7. hit the "p" key on the keyboard like a mad person and with a bit of luck 1 in 100 images will be ok. :D

Good, another screen cap maker! :up: I'd love to make some but don't have the equiptment.

beli said:
I know this wasnt the question asked....

I can write instructions for doing screencaps:

1. go to http://www.bsplayer.org/ and download the free version
2. install bsplayer
3. open bsplayer
4. click on preferences, general, directory for captured images, and change where you want to save the images otherwise the images are saved straight on the C drive and crash the computer (don't ask :| )
5. open windows explorer and click on the movie you want to open
6. movie should start in bsplayer
7. hit the "p" key on the keyboard like a mad person and with a bit of luck 1 in 100 images will be ok. :D

Thank You Beli:wink:

beli said:

Mmm. I might have to do that and get some caps of Larry touching his neck. :drool:

I have a neck... thing. I like people [I approve of] touching my neck. I like people [I approve of] touching their neck.

And Larry? I approve of. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom