I dare you to find a hotter actor!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BabyGrace

Refugee
this is one of my first ventures in to pleba in a long time...i just had to say this is the hottest guy Ive ever seen in my entire life, he's so damn sexy and I am so marrying this boy one day. he just doesn't know it yet.

t_gall04.jpg

can we change PLEBA to PLEHBA? :D

Wow he is hot. :drool:
And that is an amazing comment for me, cos for some reason I never find actors hot, just rock stars. ;)

oh yes, without a doubt they are all hot, but Heath has em beat. sorry that guy is just........ *is at a loss for words

there's a kid on my swim team who looks a lot like him. needless to say i had a crush on him :D

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh I had forgotten about Gabriel Byrne.

He is HOT HOT HOT!

well if my anakin thread hadnt' disappeared, we would have a zillion photos of him!!

as things stand, the thread is gone and we must bring him back!!!

but he his not the only hot actor...there was a certain thread i started awhile back called "back from the dead" and that thread was full OF SERIOUS HOTTIES!

Gah, I so cannot lust after Anakin. He looks like my kid 21-year-old brother. Lmao. *shudder* (not that my bro ain?t cute, it?s just...can?t go there, y?know:p)

Now here is a guy I can definitely drool over...Mr. Sean Bean!

3346438723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3234%3E532%3E496%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239325%3A%3A69nu0mrj

3346438723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3234%3E532%3E496%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323958%3B94%3B%3Anu0mrj

Sean Penn
Robert Redford :drool:
Harrison Ford
Sean Connery
Hugh Jackman
Samuel L Jackson
Mel Gibson
Denzel Washington :eyebrow:
Ethan Hawke
Tom Cruise
Russel Crow
Elijah Wood :yes:
Orlando Bloom

Those are just some of the names that come to mind when I think of hot actors.:eeklaugh: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

daisybean said:
Confession Time!!!!!!

Even though he's not a fan of Bono I still adore him

MEL!!!!!!!!:drool:

How could I forget about Mel? Yum. After all, he WAS in Million Dollar Hotel.

melgibson4.jpg

:drool:
Mona I love Jude Law! Oh that picture....yum. Great choices everyone! I'll add another of my faves.
mattdamon4.jpg

Matt And Jude!
timeout.jpg

Attachments

• matt1.jpg
    matt1.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom